Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

One Championship lightweight title fight Folayang vs Khan

Filipino Eduard Folayang and Singaporean Amir Khan will dispute the vacant One Championship lightweight title on November 3 in the MOA Arena in the Philippines. With his 20-6 record, Folayang is favored to win over Kahn who has a fight record of 11-3. Folayang who is now 34 is the former lightweight champion who lost the belt to Martin Nguyen via an unexpected knockout.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: One Championship lightweight title fight Folayang vs Khan

I'm a fan of Folayang eversince I saw him fight 5 years ago and he reminds me of a muscular Bruce Lee. The problem I see with Folayang is that he relies too much on sheer power kicks and punches. He's defense and counter against jujitsu tackles and ground game is weak. Also he's age affects his performance, younger fighters are faster and bolder than him. Considering Amir Khan as his latest opponent, I think this fight would make or break folayang, if he loses it means he has lost his edge while if he wins, then there's a possibility of getting his belt back.

collapse Posting Permissions