• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Consistency for Bodybuilding

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Sergio

When it comes to bodybuilding and bodybuilding naturally, consistency is a vital aspect. Not only consistency with your training but your diet as well!

Consistency Builds Muscle
By Bob Tyler

Recommend Article Article Comments Print Article Share this article on Facebook Share this article on Twitter 1Share this article on Google+ Share this article on Linkedin Share this article on StumbleUpon Share this article on Delicious 1Share this article on Digg Share this article on Reddit Share this article on Pinterest
If you want to be the guy every one envies on the beach or in a suit, you need to be consistent. If you only train and eat a protein rich diet for a week or two at a time, you'll never get the ripped body you want; the one that will turn her head.

Training properly requires focus. If you lifted 100 pounds on Monday during your first work out, you need to lift 105 at the second Monday you workout. The constant increase in stimulation to your muscles is what causes them to grow consistently until you reach your goal. It's called progressive training, and it is the fastest way to grow muscle each and every week.

You must also eat a well balanced diet rich in protein (one and a half to two grams for every pound of body weight) to ensure your body has a consistent supply of the fuel it needs to support the rate of muscle growth. This means seven days a week, not just the three or four days a week that you train. The goal is consistency.

Focus on the goal of progressive consistency in your training. Focus on a protein rich diet seven days a week. Always remember that the consistency is what you need.

If you follow the advice here for at least three months, you'll see results. The longer you follow the rule of consistency, the more your muscle growth you will achieve. It takes putting in the time and effort consistently to get the kind of body that will turn her head.

Source

C

charmean

Discipline and determination are primarily important in body-building.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had an uncle who was into bodybuilding when I was in grade school. His barbell was an improvised one made from a lead pipe and pails with concrete. He would always say that in bodybuilding you need to make sacrifices because it is not easy to grow muscles. It also not good to stop abruptly for it can affect your health.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can remember very well my early days when I was getting into working out especially for my abs. It was so painful and as a result, I wasn't too consistent with the workout drills. The abs will develop but over a period of time, they will disappear. But when I hit a high level of consistency with the drills, I now have permanent abs.