• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BELLATOR salaries

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It’s good news for Bellator fans that the league is somewhat thriving as evidenced by the increased pay of the fighters in the recent Bellator 220. Getting more than $100k paycheck are Rory MacDonald with $200k and his opponent Jon Fitch with $140k who fought to a draw. Benson Henderson earned $100k for his win over Adam Piccolotti who was paid a meager $22k. Phil Davis was paid $160k and his losing opponent Liam McGeary earned $75k. (Davis actually earned $80k and got a fight bonus of $80k).

C

Caguioa747

Banned
10k is the minimum in the UFC basically all deals grow as the fighter wins and progresses through their contract. I don't expect Bellator to match that minimum but I'd find it hard to believe that a 5k minimum wasn't feasible with what they are making from Dazn and their other revenue streams. This was a huge card in the Sap Center on a billion dollar streaming service.