• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bellator 232 – elbow shot not allowed

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Craig Campbell suffered a TKO in the hands of Kevin Ferguson, Jr. But after a review by the Department of Athletic Regulation the knockout win was overturned to be a no-contest bout due to the illegal elbow hits on the back of the head. It was a sorry decision for Campbell who was on to bigger fights ahead.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
Kevin Ferguson Jr.’s first-round TKO at Bellator 232 is no more!! It's a good thing then, that they were only in the first round.
 
M

Maestro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
227
Points
16
I really thought they made a mistake when they reviewed the video, but I was wrong. The winning shot was indeed an elbow.
 
O

Olaf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2019
Messages
122
Points
16
This was a waste of my time. It is a good thing it was rulled a No-Contest!!
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
They will need to give us something better next time. I'm not sure when they will be fighting again, but I'm anxious to see what improvements they have made.
 
Top