Your first visit?
Register

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation DAVI MEIRELES's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

How do you count your macronutrients?

How do you usually count your macronutrients when it comes to a nutritional diet to increase (gain body weight)

Do you usually count the fats you already have in the animal source as macro? / Or do you only count fats from external sources as good fats; nuts, chestnuts, cashew nuts, flaxseed, olive oil, avocado, etc?

Imho;

I try to count only external sources of fat, like the ones mentioned above (more popularly known as good fats)

It is good to get into this X of the question, because it also makes us think that counting vegetable macronutrients is also not necessary; they provide the necessary micronutrients for our body so there is no reason to count vegetable proteins and carbohydrates that do not have much impact in our bloodstream.

Of course, on a carnivorous diet, it's another five hundred.
    . But I see no reason for some people to count everything in their nutritional in to bulking .Imho; of course in a contest preparation diet, I usually count animal fats as macro; But when I'm out of the cut phase, definition I disregard

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: How do you count your macronutrients?

I don't count. I just eat.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: How do you count your macronutrients?

I feel like you have to consider your body mass when counting macros in order to get better results. Fortunately, there are online calculators that can help you figure out how much carbs, fat and protein you might require for your diet.

collapse Posting Permissions