Your first visit?
Register

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 90 of 164
  1. #73
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    But I'm pretty sure Mayweather is going to make a great trainer notwithstanding all the hate.





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #74
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    But I'm pretty sure Mayweather is going to make a great trainer notwithstanding all the hate.
    Knowing Mayweather, he is not going to stop just because people are throwing shade. Haters are always going to hate! Facts.




  3. #75
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    It is a good thing Floyd grew a thick skin especially for moments like these.




  4. #76
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    You need to be strong for you to make it in the boxing industry. You can't be a sissy and expect to triumph, no way!




  5. #77
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    You need to be strong for you to make it in the boxing industry. You can't be a sissy and expect to triumph, no way!
    You need to be a beast to handle these industry bullies!




  6. #78
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    You need to be strong for you to make it in the boxing industry. You can't be a sissy and expect to triumph, no way!
    You need to be a beast to handle these industry bullies!
    You can't be all soft and weak around these vultures and vampires or they will suck all the life out of you.




  7. #79
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    You need to be strong for you to make it in the boxing industry. You can't be a sissy and expect to triumph, no way!
    You need to be a beast to handle these industry bullies!
    You can't be all soft and weak around these vultures and vampires or they will suck all the life out of you.
    This applies to all aspects of life. Survival of the fittest and what not.




  8. #80
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Mayweather is still going to do what Mayweather does, prove everyone wrong.




  9. #81
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Mayweather is still going to do what Mayweather does, prove everyone wrong.
    Isn't that the goddamn truth. Well said my brother.




  10. #82
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Very soon Floyd will be the best trainer in the boxing world.




  11. #83
    Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    It's hard to say now if he'll do well or not as a trainer. Only time will tell but he was a true professional in the ring and is still a very respected fighter and that counts a lot in the eyes of young new athletes which can prove to be an extra motivation for them.




  12. #84
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    I have only seen videos of him training his son and nephew on his Instagram. From what I have seen so far, I know he is going to be great trainer.




  13. #85
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Getting prospects with the pandemic going on hasn't been that easy. Things are looking up, though.




  14. #86
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Getting prospects with the pandemic going on hasn't been that easy. Things are looking up, though.
    I am sure they are scouting right now and getting ready for next year.




  15. #87
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Getting prospects with the pandemic going on hasn't been that easy. Things are looking up, though.
    I am sure they are scouting right now and getting ready for next year.
    Personally, I am expecting huge things from Floyd Mayweather. Failure is not an option.




  16. #88
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Getting prospects with the pandemic going on hasn't been that easy. Things are looking up, though.
    I am sure they are scouting right now and getting ready for next year.
    Personally, I am expecting huge things from Floyd Mayweather. Failure is not an option.
    I don't think Floyd knows what losing looks like.




  17. #89
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Getting prospects with the pandemic going on hasn't been that easy. Things are looking up, though.
    I am sure they are scouting right now and getting ready for next year.
    Personally, I am expecting huge things from Floyd Mayweather. Failure is not an option.
    I don't think Floyd knows what losing looks like.
    Well, he is about to find out.




  18. #90
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Floyd Mayweather

    He needs to know what losing feels like in order to be a great trainer. Learning from mistakes and whatnot.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.