• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Floyd Mayweather

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You just gave me great idea @Jason-ke. I'm going to watch all of Floyd Mayweather's fights.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That should keep you occupated for a while. That is not so bad.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sometimes it sucks to watch a bout that you already know the ending to. Unless you are friends and you can talk about the fight while it is going on.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sometimes it sucks to watch a bout that you already know the ending to. Unless you are friends and you can talk about the fight while it is going on.
Pick fights that you haven't heard of. Those are the ones that I'm going to watch while I wait for new ones.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I might check out some of Muhhamed Ali's legendary bouts and see what the big fuss is all about.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I might check out some of Muhhamed Ali's legendary bouts and see what the big fuss is all about.

I mean, the guy is a fucking legend! It is cool you get to see it for yourself.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love watching boxing compilations on youtube. Try searching for best KO videos. You are going to love them.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember watching the Mike Tyson compilation of his knockouts. That guy was a fucking beast!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember watching the Mike Tyson compilation of his knockouts. That guy was a fucking beast!

I don't care what anybody has to say, Iron Mike is a living LEGEND.

I don't think anyone is disputing that. The guy had speed and power like no other. He used to come at his opponents like a raging bull!

Mike still has speed and power. Have you seen the videos he posted online of him showing his skills? :mf_emoticon_psychot:mf_emoticon_psychot:mf_emoticon_psychot

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I don't care what anybody has to say, Iron Mike is a living LEGEND.

I don't think anyone is disputing that. The guy had speed and power like no other. He used to come at his opponents like a raging bull!

Mike still has speed and power. Have you seen the videos he posted online of him showing his skills? :mf_emoticon_psychot:mf_emoticon_psychot:mf_emoticon_psychot

I saw them. He is still nice. He still got it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In all of Iron Mike's Ko compilations, I've only seen him fight one white dude. It looks like white boxers were afraid of him.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In all of Iron Mike's Ko compilations, I've only seen him fight one white dude. It looks like white boxers were afraid of him.
He used to take down opponents twice his size like it was nothing. I would also run for the hills if I ever heard that Mike was coming for me.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw an interview of Mike where he was asked which boxer he would like to fight, from whichever division and time, and he said Floyd Mayweather.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw an interview of Mike where he was asked which boxer he would like to fight, from whichever division and time, and he said Floyd Mayweather.
He called Mayweather 'a scared little man' just because he doesn't drive his kids to school by himself, lol.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He called Mayweather 'a scared little man' just because he doesn't drive his kids to school by himself, lol.
I feel like he has something against Floyd Mayweather.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh! he definitely has beef with Floyd. I think Mayweather reminds Mike of himself in terms of spending.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh! he definitely has beef with Floyd. I think Mayweather reminds Mike of himself in terms of spending.
I think you are onto something there. The rate at which Floyd is spending his money is reckless, for lack of a better word. I think Iron Mike experiences a little PTSD every time Floyd spends 100 grand on something stupid.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you are onto something there. The rate at which Floyd is spending his money is reckless, for lack of a better word. I think Iron Mike experiences a little PTSD every time Floyd spends 100 grand on something stupid.
That must be it. It is the blowing of stacks on things that don't even make sense. Like having a watch for each day of the week. Do you know Floyd has a watch that costs $18 million? It is fucking crazy!