• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Floyd Mayweather

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very soon Floyd will be the best trainer in the boxing world.

C

Claudiu

It's hard to say now if he'll do well or not as a trainer. Only time will tell but he was a true professional in the ring and is still a very respected fighter and that counts a lot in the eyes of young new athletes which can prove to be an extra motivation for them.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have only seen videos of him training his son and nephew on his Instagram. From what I have seen so far, I know he is going to be great trainer.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting prospects with the pandemic going on hasn't been that easy. Things are looking up, though.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting prospects with the pandemic going on hasn't been that easy. Things are looking up, though.
I am sure they are scouting right now and getting ready for next year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am sure they are scouting right now and getting ready for next year.
Personally, I am expecting huge things from Floyd Mayweather. Failure is not an option.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to know what losing feels like in order to be a great trainer. Learning from mistakes and whatnot.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to know what losing feels like in order to be a great trainer. Learning from mistakes and whatnot.

Amen to that brother. Having experience when it comes to dealing with such stuff is paramount.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Amen to that brother. Having experience when it comes to dealing with such stuff is paramount.

As a trainer, you are supposed to help your boxers deal with loss, and you can't do that if you have no idea of you are supposed to do it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

As a trainer, you are supposed to help your boxers deal with loss, and you can't do that if you have no idea of you are supposed to do it.

Getting back up after a fall is the hardest part about all things in life.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting back up after a fall is the hardest part about all things in life.
If you manage to master this, you have mastered the art of living.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Floyd also has a big ego, so I feel like he is going to do just fine when it comes to handling these boxers.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Floyd also has a big ego, so I feel like he is going to do just fine when it comes to handling these boxers.
You need to be tough to survive in this business.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Knowing the ins and outs of the sport is a good place to start, and Floyd is great at that.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Knowing the ins and outs of the sport is a good place to start, and Floyd is great at that.

He must have learned a few things from his uncle and father. Also, I don't think it is that hard to train a boxer if your life is all about boxing.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mayweather needs to start so that people can start taking things seriously. For now, most people think that Floyd is joking.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mayweather needs to start so that people can start taking things seriously. For now, most people think that Floyd is joking.
The pandemic has contributed a lot to the procrastination since it is very hard to get things up and running with restrictions that are in place.