• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Floyd Mayweather

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People are now trying to get things ready for the holidays and what not.
Early next year seems like a good guess.

Exactly. My mind has already switched to the 2021 calendar.

That's for the better. Fuck 2020!!!

We take away the lessons learned and move on. That is all we need to do.
Throw 2020 in the trash, add some lighter fluid and burn it to a crisp!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People are now trying to get things ready for the holidays and what not.
Early next year seems like a good guess.

Exactly. My mind has already switched to the 2021 calendar.

That's for the better. Fuck 2020!!!

We take away the lessons learned and move on. That is all we need to do.
Throw 2020 in the trash, add some lighter fluid and burn it to a crisp!
I need mine extra crispy! lol.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope there are good fight today to keep me occcupied.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will google after I'm done here. There has to be some good fights.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Aj vs Pulev was yesterday but I did not watch it. I can't believe it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did not know the AJ vs Pulev fight was yesterday. If I did, I would have watched it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did not know the AJ vs Pulev fight was yesterday. If I did, I would have watched it.
I watched the fight highlights and it was an awesome fight. I mean, Kubrat got his ass handed over to him towards the end of the fight, but it was cool.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched the fight highlights and it was an awesome fight. I mean, Kubrat got his ass handed over to him towards the end of the fight, but it was cool.
Anthony Joshua has some really powerful uppercuts. Those are the ones that helped take Kubrat Pulev down.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anthony Joshua has some really powerful uppercuts. Those are the ones that helped take Kubrat Pulev down.

Yeah, the uppercuts totally fucked up Kubrat's balance.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

AJ had better reach.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

AJ had better reach.
He is a couple inches taller than Pulev, but in the fight fight things appeared even worse!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

AJ had better reach.
He is a couple inches taller than Pulev, but in the fight fight things appeared even worse!

It looked like a father fighting his own son from another mother!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

AJ had better reach.

A father giving his son the lesson of his life. Kubrat definitely learned a lot from that fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

AJ had better reach.

A father giving his son the lesson of his life. Kubrat definitely learned a lot from that fight.

I hope he will remember that lesson the next time he meets a fighter in AJ's caliber.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

AJ had better reach.

I hope he will remember that lesson the next time he meets a fighter in AJ's caliber.
No one forgets a beating like that. He will use that to his advantage.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kubrat Pulev is a smart fighter. I am sure he will be okay.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that the holidays are behind us, let us concentrate on boxing, and building our planet of course.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that the holidays are behind us, let us concentrate on boxing, and building our planet of course.

Let us build our planet first and then we can worry about boxing later, lol.