Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 19 to 36 of 40
  1. #19
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    They are no longer rumors. Bob Arum is trying to make it happen. Very soon we will have a date and a venue for this great bout.
    Niiiiice! That is one of the fights most people are looking forward to.





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #20
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    They are no longer rumors. Bob Arum is trying to make it happen. Very soon we will have a date and a venue for this great bout.
    Niiiiice! That is one of the fights most people are looking forward to.
    Apart from the Fury-Wilder 3, which I heard is not going to happen in October because of the uncertainty of the coronavirus, or something of the sort. Yes, this is another fight that I'm pretty excited for.




  3. #21
    Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Jason_ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    110

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    They are no longer rumors. Bob Arum is trying to make it happen. Very soon we will have a date and a venue for this great bout.
    Niiiiice! That is one of the fights most people are looking forward to.
    Apart from the Fury-Wilder 3, which I heard is not going to happen in October because of the uncertainty of the coronavirus, or something of the sort. Yes, this is another fight that I'm pretty excited for.
    Quite unfortunate that Coronavirus affects planned activities for almost an entire year. But am optimistic this bout will go on as scheduled. The organizere should find a way of managing smaller crowds to complement the online viewership.

    I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!




  4. #22
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_ke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    They are no longer rumors. Bob Arum is trying to make it happen. Very soon we will have a date and a venue for this great bout.
    Niiiiice! That is one of the fights most people are looking forward to.
    Apart from the Fury-Wilder 3, which I heard is not going to happen in October because of the uncertainty of the coronavirus, or something of the sort. Yes, this is another fight that I'm pretty excited for.
    Quite unfortunate that Coronavirus affects planned activities for almost an entire year. But am optimistic this bout will go on as scheduled. The organizere should find a way of managing smaller crowds to complement the online viewership.

    I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
    This is a great idea. Small manageable crowd and then the rest should be left to streaming. This would definitely work.




  5. #23
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Terence Crawford

    They will have to make their money through streaming because it is the only option left.




  6. #24
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Mark Taffet who created the PPV model for boxing in 1991, believes that the numbers could reach up to 1.5 million PPV buys if Fury and Wilder get back in the ring on October 3.




  7. #25
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Mark Taffet who created the PPV model for boxing in 1991, believes that the numbers could reach up to 1.5 million PPV buys if Fury and Wilder get back in the ring on October 3.
    The first one sold about half of what Mark Taffet is predicting. After Fury-Wilder 2, most people were left wondering what the hell that was! Fury whooped Wilder like a dad spanking his kid. So selling 1.5 million PPV is not going to be that easy, if we are taking into consideration that most don't see the need of another fight.




  8. #26
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Terence Crawford

    I feel like if the marketing team does their job well, then maybe the fight might sell a million PPV.




  9. #27
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I feel like if the marketing team does their job well, then maybe the fight might sell a million PPV.
    Most people feel like it will do worse that the first bout when it comes to PPV.




  10. #28
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I feel like if the marketing team does their job well, then maybe the fight might sell a million PPV.
    Most people feel like it will do worse that the first bout when it comes to PPV.
    And I agree with them because a lot less people want Fury-Wilder 3.




  11. #29
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Terence Crawford

    We will just have to wait and see how it does. But my guess is a million or less.




  12. #30
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Terence Crawford

    I heard Wilder is coming off surgery. I hope he will be able to give us his all when the time comes.




  13. #31
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I heard Wilder is coming off surgery. I hope he will be able to give us his all when the time comes.
    I did not to know the did was in surgery. What was the surgery for?




  14. #32
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I heard Wilder is coming off surgery. I hope he will be able to give us his all when the time comes.
    I did not to know the did was in surgery. What was the surgery for?
    The surgery was for repairing his left biceps which was torn during their February rematch.




  15. #33
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Terence Crawford

    I hope he is going to be able to throw those powerful punches that we have all come to fall in love with.




  16. #34
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I hope he is going to be able to throw those powerful punches that we have all come to fall in love with.
    He just needs time to recover. I'm pretty sure we are going to get back an improved Deontay Wilder.




  17. #35
    Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Jason_ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    110

    Re: Terence Crawford

    It may take a while before he recovers well enough to fully participate in events. But atleast the corona pandemic is forcefully allowing time for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    I hope he is going to be able to throw those powerful punches that we have all come to fall in love with.
    He just needs time to recover. I'm pretty sure we are going to get back an improved Deontay Wilder.
    I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!




  18. #36
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Terence Crawford

    Well, that is the only silver lining that the coronavirus has.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.