• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Terence Crawford

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

They are no longer rumors. Bob Arum is trying to make it happen. Very soon we will have a date and a venue for this great bout.

Niiiiice! That is one of the fights most people are looking forward to.

Apart from the Fury-Wilder 3, which I heard is not going to happen in October because of the uncertainty of the coronavirus, or something of the sort. Yes, this is another fight that I'm pretty excited for.
Quite unfortunate that Coronavirus affects planned activities for almost an entire year. But am optimistic this bout will go on as scheduled. The organizere should find a way of managing smaller crowds to complement the online viewership.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are no longer rumors. Bob Arum is trying to make it happen. Very soon we will have a date and a venue for this great bout.

Niiiiice! That is one of the fights most people are looking forward to.

Apart from the Fury-Wilder 3, which I heard is not going to happen in October because of the uncertainty of the coronavirus, or something of the sort. Yes, this is another fight that I'm pretty excited for.
Quite unfortunate that Coronavirus affects planned activities for almost an entire year. But am optimistic this bout will go on as scheduled. The organizere should find a way of managing smaller crowds to complement the online viewership.

This is a great idea. Small manageable crowd and then the rest should be left to streaming. This would definitely work.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They will have to make their money through streaming because it is the only option left.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mark Taffet who created the PPV model for boxing in 1991, believes that the numbers could reach up to 1.5 million PPV buys if Fury and Wilder get back in the ring on October 3.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mark Taffet who created the PPV model for boxing in 1991, believes that the numbers could reach up to 1.5 million PPV buys if Fury and Wilder get back in the ring on October 3.

The first one sold about half of what Mark Taffet is predicting. After Fury-Wilder 2, most people were left wondering what the hell that was! Fury whooped Wilder like a dad spanking his kid. So selling 1.5 million PPV is not going to be that easy, if we are taking into consideration that most don't see the need of another fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like if the marketing team does their job well, then maybe the fight might sell a million PPV.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like if the marketing team does their job well, then maybe the fight might sell a million PPV.

Most people feel like it will do worse that the first bout when it comes to PPV.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Most people feel like it will do worse that the first bout when it comes to PPV.

And I agree with them because a lot less people want Fury-Wilder 3.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We will just have to wait and see how it does. But my guess is a million or less.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard Wilder is coming off surgery. I hope he will be able to give us his all when the time comes.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard Wilder is coming off surgery. I hope he will be able to give us his all when the time comes.

I did not to know the did was in surgery. What was the surgery for?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I did not to know the did was in surgery. What was the surgery for?

The surgery was for repairing his left biceps which was torn during their February rematch.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he is going to be able to throw those powerful punches that we have all come to fall in love with.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he is going to be able to throw those powerful punches that we have all come to fall in love with.

He just needs time to recover. I'm pretty sure we are going to get back an improved Deontay Wilder.

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

It may take a while before he recovers well enough to fully participate in events. But atleast the corona pandemic is forcefully allowing time for it.

He just needs time to recover. I'm pretty sure we are going to get back an improved Deontay Wilder.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, that is the only silver lining that the coronavirus has.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who I'm I kidding, everything sucks!!!