• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Luke Sandow

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Luke Sandow, you will be missed. It's sad to lose so many young and talented bodybuilders.

Luke passed away on May 7, 2020 at 30 years old.

38afe2abe5339147e698932f0d4f5152-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Luke killed himself. So sad.
Ben Chow:
“What happened with Luke was his choice, He decided that it was his only option and we’ll never comprehend what he was struggling with. I will say that in my time knowing Luke, he has battled with demons which dates back from long before bodybuilding and long before I met him."

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Just my opinion, but after getting married and bringing children into this world, your life is secondary. You can't do shit like this & leave them on their own. I find it cowardly and have friends who have blown their brains out. Myself and the other co-workers were at one of their wakes & it wasn't sorrow but rather anger that he left behind his family. Not a popular opinion, I'm sure, but as a parent, I couldn't do that.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just my opinion, but after getting married and bringing children into this world, your life is secondary. You can't do shit like this & leave them on their own. I find it cowardly and have friends who have blown their brains out. Myself and the other co-workers were at one of their wakes & it wasn't sorrow but rather anger that he left behind his family. Not a popular opinion, I'm sure, but as a parent, I couldn't do that.
I agree. He must have been going through some serious shit but you never leave your wife and kids like that. I can't imagine the pain they must feel.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agree bro sad sad story

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Well said. This is a very sad scenario. 30 years! He still had life ahead. May his soul rest in eternal peace. He will forever be remembered.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Sad situation. Prayers for his wife and kids.