• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

RIP Luke Sandow

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Luke Sandow, you will be missed. It's sad to lose so many young and talented bodybuilders.

Luke passed away on May 7, 2020 at 30 years old.

38afe2abe5339147e698932f0d4f5152-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I think Luke killed himself. So sad.
Ben Chow:
“What happened with Luke was his choice, He decided that it was his only option and we’ll never comprehend what he was struggling with. I will say that in my time knowing Luke, he has battled with demons which dates back from long before bodybuilding and long before I met him."

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Just my opinion, but after getting married and bringing children into this world, your life is secondary. You can't do shit like this & leave them on their own. I find it cowardly and have friends who have blown their brains out. Myself and the other co-workers were at one of their wakes & it wasn't sorrow but rather anger that he left behind his family. Not a popular opinion, I'm sure, but as a parent, I couldn't do that.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Just my opinion, but after getting married and bringing children into this world, your life is secondary. You can't do shit like this & leave them on their own. I find it cowardly and have friends who have blown their brains out. Myself and the other co-workers were at one of their wakes & it wasn't sorrow but rather anger that he left behind his family. Not a popular opinion, I'm sure, but as a parent, I couldn't do that.
I agree. He must have been going through some serious shit but you never leave your wife and kids like that. I can't imagine the pain they must feel.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Just my opinion, but after getting married and bringing children into this world, your life is secondary. You can't do shit like this & leave them on their own. I find it cowardly and have friends who have blown their brains out. Myself and the other co-workers were at one of their wakes & it wasn't sorrow but rather anger that he left behind his family. Not a popular opinion, I'm sure, but as a parent, I couldn't do that.

Agree bro sad sad story
 
Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
119
Points
18
Well said. This is a very sad scenario. 30 years! He still had life ahead. May his soul rest in eternal peace. He will forever be remembered.
Just my opinion, but after getting married and bringing children into this world, your life is secondary. You can't do shit like this & leave them on their own. I find it cowardly and have friends who have blown their brains out. Myself and the other co-workers were at one of their wakes & it wasn't sorrow but rather anger that he left behind his family. Not a popular opinion, I'm sure, but as a parent, I couldn't do that.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

New member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
4
Points
1
Sad situation. Prayers for his wife and kids.
 
Top