Your first visit?
Register

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 73 to 90 of 126
  1. #73
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    I have a feeling this case is going to be solved very soon. Canelo will be celebrating the holidays a happy guy.





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #74
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    I have a feeling this case is going to be solved very soon. Canelo will be celebrating the holidays a happy guy.
    That is my hope as well.




  3. #75
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    I wonder what will happen to Canelo if he doesn't get paid this year. Are they going to bring 2020's shit into next year?




  4. #76
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    I wonder what will happen to Canelo if he doesn't get paid this year. Are they going to bring 2020's shit into next year?
    I have a feeling Canelo is going to get justice before 2021.




  5. #77
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    I wonder what will happen to Canelo if he doesn't get paid this year. Are they going to bring 2020's shit into next year?
    I have a feeling Canelo is going to get justice before 2021.
    A couple of weeks to 2021 and we are still waiting. I really hope Canelo doesn't get to deal with this in 2021.




  6. #78
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    I'm praying for Canelo's success.


    Last edited by Olaf93; 12-06-2020 at 02:21 AM.


  7. #79
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    It is sad but it looks like Canelo has no choice but chill, wait and see if things go his way before the year ends.




  8. #80
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    It is sad but it looks like Canelo has no choice but chill, wait and see if things go his way before the year ends.
    Well, that is only a few weeks away. All we have to do is wait fora few weeks.




  9. #81
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    These guys have fucked up Canelo for a really long time.




  10. #82
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    These guys have fucked up Canelo for a really long time.
    Canelo is going to have the last laugh. This I promise you. Everything must come to an end.




  11. #83
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    These guys have fucked up Canelo for a really long time.
    Canelo is going to have the last laugh. This I promise you. Everything must come to an end.
    You are right. Nothing lasts forever in this God-forsaken world!




  12. #84
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    These guys have fucked up Canelo for a really long time.
    Canelo is going to have the last laugh. This I promise you. Everything must come to an end.
    You are right. Nothing lasts forever in this God-forsaken world!
    And that is for the best because things would suck if they lasted forever. It would be like one long boring episode full of trials and tribulations. No one in their right mind would ever want that for themselves.




  13. #85
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    I know some politicians and the elite caste would really love that. They know that they have nothing good waiting for them in the afterlife because of their evil deeds on this earth, so they will literally. Do anything to prolong their lives here.




  14. #86
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Most of them are out here chasing after the Fountain of Youth thinking it is a real place.




  15. #87
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Most of them are out here chasing after the Fountain of Youth thinking it is a real place.
    They forget everyone must die.




  16. #88
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Most of them are out here chasing after the Fountain of Youth thinking it is a real place.
    They forget everyone must die.
    Most people's brain's can't process that. I think it is mostly due to fear.




  17. #89
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Olaf93 View Post
    Most of them are out here chasing after the Fountain of Youth thinking it is a real place.
    They forget everyone must die.
    Most people's brain's can't process that. I think it is mostly due to fear.
    Oh!! It is definitely because of fear!!




  18. #90
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    987

    Re: Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

    It is also christmas and still no news. I bet Canelo is going crazy right now.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.