• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

09 inauguration bill

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I agree, thats silly. We could be using that money on a much better cause....

$170 Million = 6 hours worth of Iraq War



(yeah, we spend more than $700Million everyday in Iraq)
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
It is a sign of things to come, I suggest we get used to it.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
It is a sign of things to come, I suggest we get used to it.
If you've been living in America for the last 8 years, you should already be used to it.

This has nothing to do with Democrats being "big spenders".
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
If you've been living in America for the last 8 years, you should already be used to it.

This has nothing to do with Democrats being "big spenders".

No doubt, but it will be taken to a whole new level with a common deficit of $1.2 trillion or more compared to ~$470 billion which was the largest deficit that Bush acrewed.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Not to mention he was so jumpy, had everything memorized and when he was being sworn in he was getting ahead of the chief justice and the cheif justice winded up messing up the wording.
 
Top