• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

10 day detox

T

teamuscle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 9, 2014
Messages
68
Points
8
Have any of you ever read the work of doctor Mark Hyman. I have read his book the ultra mind solution and I have been able to learn lots of things from it. Right now I am reading his book the 10 detox and I am thinking about just cleansing my body for a bit.

In most of his books he talks about the harmful effects that sugar has in your diet and why we should try to lower that amount of sugar that we have in our diets.

Have you any of you read any of his work and have any of you drank a green shake?
 
Vickeree

Vickeree

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
33
Points
8
It's true sugar can cause a lot of problems, aside from insulin spike, some forms of sugar can also cause an inflammatory response in your body which is not very good especially if you are already experiencing a lot of inflammation in the first place due to intense and long hours of work outs. I drink green juice regularly and right now I'm experimenting with a pure lemon juice detox for 30 days. You have to drink the lemon or alternatively use 27 pieces of calamansi without water and it's suppose to detox the liver. I'll let you know the results. I think I've heard of Hyman before in one of the podcasts I listen to, I'm not sure if it is the same person.
 
R

rajuii

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
25
Points
3
There are many ways to detox your body. You can detox your body through yoga and pranayama. These are the best things through which you can completely detox your body. I would recommend you to try these.
 

Similar threads

eazy_team usp
Replies
0
Views
1K
eazy_team usp
eazy_team usp
F
Replies
8
Views
4K
Mildredtabitha
Mildredtabitha
R
Replies
9
Views
3K
NoviceNinja
NoviceNinja
Top