• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

10 Quick Tips to Build Mass

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well thinking is always allowed.. generally I and he meant bodybuilding. There is a place where explosive power is usefull. BB is not that place.

Physiologically that makes no sense. Explosive power is not the goal of BBing but does not mean that it doesn't benefit BBing.

ironfreak

ironfreak

Cardio made my body respond better

C

Chalmers

Hi Big VIC,
Thanks for sharing these effective tips of Chris Aceto to build mass with everyone.
These tips must be helpful for those who are searching or trying to build mass.

T

TonyIan

Hello Big VIC you are right and fish is really a great dish to increase weight and it is good to gain muscle mass and i prefer to eat fish specially for this purpose. And thanks for the great ideas to gain muscle.

S

Shown

Thanks for sharing wonderful tips for mass building. I think these tips are important specially for those who want to gain weight and mass.

Last edited:
M

MissPotato

I think it only goes to show how important consistency in training is. Which is a struggle for me - I love cardio waaay too much. A former trainer even advised me to "get the hell off the bike already!" because I needed more time on weights.

D

DavidSharad

Workout is very important to improve fitness. Go for running,walking, practice push ups, bench press, chair squats, band resistance and cable stretching, jumping jacks and bench press at least 10 minutes in a day. You will get a fit body in few days.Eat healthy food like fruits, vegetables, red meat and dairy products to build mass.

D

DavidSharad

Workout is very important to improve fitness. Go for running,walking, practice push ups, bench press, chair squats, band resistance and cable stretching, jumping jacks and bench press at least 10 minutes in a day. You will get a fit body in few days.Eat healthy food like fruits, vegetables, red meat and dairy products to build mass.

C

Connell

Great thread to build mass and well carried by other members to make it more informative. Like to add to build mass, eat big to get big and overload progressively. Train heavy, stick with compound exercises and incorporate higher reps into your training. Keep your workout journal to measure your progress.

LuisColon

LuisColon

Greetings! I can use garlic to my flesh ...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

Brink

Banned
Liking it mate a lot of people are into gaining mass in some rapid results and that has a lot to do with our body because its about physical wellness.
According to me what you have written can surely help in gaining mass in the right way.

jersmith

jersmith

Workout and lifting weights are best for build mass but i've question that how much protein i've to consume that i can gain size ??

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Workout and lifting weights are best for build mass but i've question that how much protein i've to consume that i can gain size ??

Between 1gr to 2grams of protein per lb. What's more important in my opinion is the total number of calories if you want to gain size. Especially carbs and the good fats.

xyzhustler

xyzhustler

Caloric surplus is a must for a legit muscle building regimen. Good tips overall

A

Aierk

Makes sense mate i am liking it basically its about things that are necessary for the body,Taking your fitness to the next level can help a person in spending a perfect life which is healthy and at the same time have a lot to do with our physique.It is a bother and should be discussed.

T

teamuscle

Thanks these are some really great tips and I will do my best to try and incorporate some of theses so that I can increase my muscle growth.

shajam

shajam

i am agree on some point as well disagree on some..
Eat Fish
Lift Explosively
Dramatically increase your calories for three days
Increase Strength Through Powerlifting
i think these points are quite effective and helpful to build mass.. if you make boast in your calories intake and start eating fish you will defiantly see positive results

W

wulfman

You must increase your calorie intake at least double whatever you are taking in if you want to pack on mass. It should not be a problem if you lift or do some type of cardio because this will burn calories and make you feel hungry. On off days you must keep this up though. Supplements in milk can give you 300-500 calories in one glass. But you should only do that if you do not have the time to sit down for a meal. Otherwise some tuna fish, grilled chicken, even cottage cheese is very good to gain muscle mass.

T

teamuscle

Thank for these tips I really think that they will come in really handy for me while I am training.