• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

16 years old Lee Priest

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Was he using drugs by then ?

Either way thats fucking impressive and I am jealous as fuck.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
jailbait ;) LMAO
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
He said he didn't use any drugs till 21 i believe...Lee usually tells it like it is
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Lee's parents or mum or someone were also BBers. So he has been training since he was quite young and eating what he needed to to gain mass.

Remember he isn't that tall so the food intake could have been high enough and his growth could have finished early enough to put on that size. Wereas someone that was still growing would battle to put the size on.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
insane genetics + eating right
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Or maybe those steroids stumped his growth. :)

Either way, he looks incredible. Wow.

Man he winked at me. :umwtf:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
He said he didn't use any drugs till 21 i believe...Lee usually tells it like it is

I'm pretty sure he has said he was 19 years old the first time. It was a cycle of Deca if I remember correct.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
No offense, but 16 years old and that shape?

Pretty damn impressive if it's clean.

I'm not saying he aint clean, but i have my doubts.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
No offense, but 16 years old and that shape?

Pretty damn impressive if it's clean.

I'm not saying he aint clean, but i have my doubts.

Lee's the kind of guy that if he says he didn't take anything until he was 19 then you're likely to be getting the truth. He's a no BS kind of guy, which has been to his detriment in the sport.
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
No offense, but 16 years old and that shape?

Pretty damn impressive if it's clean.

I'm not saying he aint clean, but i have my doubts.

Just take a look of how developed he already was when he was 13 years old (google it). It's not impossible at all he looked like that drugfree when he was 16 - he does have insane genetics.
 
DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
173
Points
18
Just take a look of how developed he already was when he was 13 years old (google it). It's not impossible at all he looked like that drugfree when he was 16 - he does have insane genetics.

here´s a vid from him at 12-15 ages, and 18+ age :drool:


[.yt]gx-NLPH8JeM[/yt]
 
RoyceGracie

RoyceGracie

Active member
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
30
Points
6
He is just like the white/short version of victor richards who had incredible development at a young age.
 
Top