• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

    Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

  • musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
King Bodybuilding Labs

17 year old!

Weirdo

Active member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
27
Points
0
:gtfoslap: :gtfoslap:
 

Attachments

  • 80004795535.jpg
    80004795535.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 629

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,136
Points
0
there is no way you are natural. i'm not buying it. either you arent 17 or you aren't natural.
 

Weirdo

Active member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
27
Points
0
i started lifting weights at 13 :D and at 14-15 i was really fat :D had like 30% bodyfat :D
 

Weirdo

Active member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
27
Points
0
CJU said:
there is no way you are natural. i'm not buying it. either you arent 17 or you aren't natural.

well i havent taken any stereoids , been on protein , creatine , and legal testo pills :)
 

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
11,048
Points
0
fallen said:
lol you the forum cop now :gtfoslap:


a po po in da house.


Fallen,MexicanMuscle,Natureboy Let's get the fuck outta here. :hhj:
 

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
3,549
Points
0
Robcardu said:
a po po in da house.


Fallen,MexicanMuscle,Natureboy Let's get the fuck outta here. :hhj:
split up run different directions they can't catch us all:hsughr:
 

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,136
Points
0
fallen said:
lol you the forum cop now :gtfoslap:
no i was just pointing out that thats what makes him not natural....:gtfoslap:
 

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,136
Points
0
Bulkboy said:
someones jealous:hsughr:
:49:
i'll admit i dont like seeing kids my age who are doing better than me, but thats not what this is about. he isn't natural. that doesn't change. its really stupid to start test so young just so you can be the biggest guy on campus because he will likely pay for it down the road. he looks great, but i wonder how he would look if he stayed natural. probably still great, but not as great.
 

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,226
Points
0
CJU said:
i'll admit i dont like seeing kids my age who are doing better than me, but thats not what this is about. he isn't natural. that doesn't change. its really stupid to start test so young just so you can be the biggest guy on campus because he will likely pay for it down the road. he looks great, but i wonder how he would look if he stayed natural. probably still great, but not as great.

i understand what ure saying, but there will always be guys out there that are bigger or better, just gotta live with it and try to be the best u can be...

another thing is that thats only one pic with him in his shirt on, i wonna see more than that before i can judge properlym yeah arms are awesome, but what about back, legs and upper body in general?
 

Weirdo

Active member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
27
Points
0
Bulkboy said:
awesome arms man, how much they measure those babies?:D


they are 49 cm :D dont know how many inches is that mayby 18 or 19? :ughfingers:
 

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
519
Points
0
Weirdo said:
they are 49 cm :D dont know how many inches is that mayby 18 or 19? :ughfingers:
49 centimeters = 19.2913386 inch
at age 17? sick man, just sick
 

Weirdo

Active member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
27
Points
0
Lanois said:
49 centimeters = 19.2913386 inch
at age 17? sick man, just sick


naah there is a old power lifter called trey brewer he is 21? and his legs are freaking huge :D they are 25'' :ughnoes: and his arms are 21 and a half inches dont know if they are bigger now :hsughr:
 

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
2,711
Points
0
Weirdo said:
naah there is a old power lifter called trey brewer he is 21? and his legs are freaking huge :D they are 25'' :ughnoes: and his arms are 21 and a half inches dont know if they are bigger now :hsughr:

Im pretty sure his legs are well over 25" :no:

Probably well over 30"
 

Weirdo

Active member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
27
Points
0
Paulie said:
Im pretty sure his legs are well over 25" :no:

Probably well over 30"


yea i think so too they are so freaky :D from a power lifter with 30 % bodyfat to , a monster with freaky legs :D i wish i had his legs :D
 
Top