• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things you can't stand in the gym!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cell phone users - HATE people who use their cell phone while hogging a machine or weights. Leave the fucker in the locker.
I deal with that shit too. There is a guy at my gym does that every time.

G

GenevB

There are severally things I hate in the gym, I hate when people are not putting the weights back, I hate when they are using the one bench when they can't do their exercise somewhere else, I hate when they are curling in the squat rack, but the thing I hate the most is when people are trying to coach you, even if they don't lift as much as you, they'll be still talking stupid about your form. There are also new gym rats who are trying to coach everyone when all they did was search the internet for a few days and they just got into the gym, for about a week.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terrible form is a huge pet peeve of mine. 1/4 squats as I call em, 1/2 bench reps, etc.. you guys know all the exercises where guys do terrible form. I just wish they would injure themselves now and get outta the gym.

I am one of those people who wish others would tell me when I have bad form...but too many people are worried they may offend and do not help.

For example, I was showing my wife how to use the wide grip pull down machine and telling her what NOT to do...and it turns out I was doing one of the NOT things without realizing it. She told me, so I reduced my weight and it fixed it (hunching my back to aid in puling donwn).

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Also I hate assholes who can't re-rack there weights when they finish lazy tards

Pushtoday

Pushtoday

How about the guy who asks questions and expects you to answer while you're in the middle of youre set.
I want one of those shirts that say " the workout is better when you shut the f%$k up!"

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

How about the guy who asks questions and expects you to answer while you're in the middle of youre set.
I want one of those shirts that say " the workout is better when you shut the f%$k up!"
Ill take two of those shirts

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well if it's a hot girl no problem.

Pushtoday

Pushtoday

Attachments

• The workout.jpeg
    The workout.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 253

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

rz3300

Banned
Can I add a weird carpet spot to this list? I am not sure but I think this is the only one in the entire world, but there is just a strange patch of carpet in mine that is getting on my nerves lately.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy that is in the middle of a super set with 4 different machines and all of the dumbbells you want to use! Even if he says you can work in it's just not the same!

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I run a little to warm up, and sometimes there is a guy next to me running like a horse, he is so loud and makes a fuss, it's a little annoying. :)

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lots of things! If your going to use your phone, step away from the equipment & let others work in. Cannot stand people who just sit on the equipment & wait for the next set. Horrible form bothers me, but not as bad as it used to. Younger guys are slopping weight around trying to look cool & the older fellas just can't let it go that they can't lift as much as they used to. Also, wish people would put the weights where they belong, instead of putting 25's, 10's etc in front of the 45's so you have to pull it all off to get a plate!

Oh.. & there is entirely to much damn socializing going on in the gym! I think a lot of gym's need to make a seperate room called "the social room"! That way all the talkers can go in there to catch up, while the guys that are there to work can finish their routine in peace!

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lots of things! If your going to use your phone, step away from the equipment & let others work in. Cannot stand people who just sit on the equipment & wait for the next set. Horrible form bothers me, but not as bad as it used to. Younger guys are slopping weight around trying to look cool & the older fellas just can't let it go that they can't lift as much as they used to. Also, wish people would put the weights where they belong, instead of putting 25's, 10's etc in front of the 45's so you have to pull it all off to get a plate!

Oh.. & there is entirely to much damn socializing going on in the gym! I think a lot of gym's need to make a seperate room called "the social room"! That way all the talkers can go in there to catch up, while the guys that are there to work can finish their routine in peace!

Hahahaha totally agree!!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, the socializing shit I hate. I used to go to a gym that added a juice bar and the whole place just didn't feel like a gym anymore.

Give me a gym like Rocky Balboa had in the first Rocky film!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was at the gym today & thought about this thread. Have to add that when high school is done for the year, you have all those high schoolers at the gym. There were some in there today that were giggling like a couple little girls. So loud, I could hear em even though I had my head phones in!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Big Beef, are you a veteran member with another username?

I know what you mean. I cannot stand summer vacation. :damnit1:

Thanks for posting!

TheMuscleBear

TheMuscleBear

Banned
I can't stand personal trainers who can't bench 225. How you make a living teaching something you're shit it is beyond me LOL

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Beef, are you a veteran member with another username?

I know what you mean. I cannot stand summer vacation. :damnit1:

Thanks for posting!

No sir I am not. Is this thread for just vip members? If so, sorry about the posts