Mildredtabitha
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2020
- Messages
- 303
- Points
- 18
I don't like people farting in the gym. Doing exercise gets me tired and I need to exhale and inhale rapidly. I need fresh hair and not other weird smells.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Yep I'm gonna give this to you that is real. I'll give passes to anyone doing heavy squats or deadlifts... it happens.I don't like people farting in the gym. Doing exercise gets me tired and I need to exhale and inhale rapidly. I need fresh hair and not other weird smells.
You know... fuck. That shit is rough and I catch my self looking sometime and then im like fuck don't be a creep meanwhile she's wearing the fabric equivalents to one of my socks. between the spandex boy shorts and sports bra, and the boy short spandex that tucks in the butt cheeks designed to make the butt look biggerCan't say I don't like it but there are some girls in the gym that just distract the hell out of me. If you are a hot girl and have nips sticking out don't be pissed when guys look at you.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.