• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things you can't stand in the gym!

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't like people farting in the gym. Doing exercise gets me tired and I need to exhale and inhale rapidly. I need fresh hair and not other weird smells.

• Haha
Reactions: Samoan-Z
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't like people farting in the gym. Doing exercise gets me tired and I need to exhale and inhale rapidly. I need fresh hair and not other weird smells.
Yep I'm gonna give this to you that is real. I'll give passes to anyone doing heavy squats or deadlifts... it happens.

Reactions: Mildredtabitha and ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't say I don't like it but there are some girls in the gym that just distract the hell out of me. If you are a hot girl and have nips sticking out don't be pissed when guys look at you.

Reactions: Samoan-Z
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't say I don't like it but there are some girls in the gym that just distract the hell out of me. If you are a hot girl and have nips sticking out don't be pissed when guys look at you.
You know... fuck. That shit is rough and I catch my self looking sometime and then im like fuck don't be a creep meanwhile she's wearing the fabric equivalents to one of my socks. between the spandex boy shorts and sports bra, and the boy short spandex that tucks in the butt cheeks designed to make the butt look bigger