• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official "Women: Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them" thread

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
it's not meant to be taken totally seriously, i know i'm a little chauvinistic. lighten up.
When writing that post I was having a lager and getting ready to go out for a night on the town. I highly doubt that I was in a high-strung mood and would appreciate if, when you make a wrong again, you don't tell others how to react. Also, have you ever heard the adage, "There's a seed of truth in every joke"?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eve was the first to bite the "apple" yet Adam was blamed for the sin that actually brought death..

end of discussion.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
again not meant to be totally serious. even though my tone was serious i was hoping that what i said would be so outlandish that people would just find it funny. why don't you practice what you preach and not take everything so seriously.

Even reading it again, I don't see the obvious "joke" about it at all. You said a lot of things which really crossed the line, and didn't make any attempt to sound like you were joking. Posts which are so outlandish and not meant to be taken serious are ones like Tech makes about taking pics of his sister's friends.

It's not a big deal, it just wasn't cool at all.

Eve was the first to bite the "apple" yet Adam was blamed for the sin that actually brought death..

end of discussion.

lets keep the fairy tales to other threads please bud :)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this is a cool idea for a thread though, maybe I'll stick this soon (I just find stickys tend to get less attention), so if you want to rant or discuss women at all, do it here.

(keep it clean though please).

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahahahaha shit, DeathMaggot, it`s god damn true. All woman act lovingly when you show no love, but once you do, they completely stop being affectionate.

I fucking tested it, and I couldn`t believe it. I had this female friend I had a crush on, she is very "touch friendly" with everybody, especially friends... and especially me.

So I decided to test this out, I started hugging her upon seeing her, telling her nice things. But all in the realms of friendshipness, I can actually keep things cool like that.

So eventually she stopped being touchy friendly with me completely, and started being more like that with others. And then for the final stage of my project, I stopped being touchy friendly with her... and guess what, it all came back. It`s simply unbelievable it works.

Basically, if you want a girl to notice you, you need to be nice to her, but indifferent. That has been also tested by me, and it works. Especially if you know if the girl feels something for you, it will drive her nuts.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When writing that post I was having a lager and getting ready to go out for a night on the town. I highly doubt that I was in a high-strung mood and would appreciate if, when you make a wrong again, you don't tell others how to react. Also, have you ever heard the adage, "There's a seed of truth in every joke"?

lol that's a good adage. i'm not saying i didn't mean everything i wrote, but when i said "they would die out as there own little species" i wasn't being serious. c'mon man i've been told several times to lighten up when i took things too seriously on this forum. me telling you to chill shouldn't be taken as me telling you how to feel. what i posted wasn't a "wrong" it was just something you found offensive, that's cool.

sorry beefcake i won't hijack your thread anymore.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry beefcake i won't hijack your thread anymore.

It's cool.

I'm not a touchy guy in public or even really ever. I'm terribly germaphobic and I don't do:
  • handshakes (I'll shake hands, but I have a 3 second rule)
  • hugs
  • touch door-knobs
  • use public restrooms
  • etc.
So when I'm with a girl that's touchy, I don't tend to like it. I honestly don't like people touching me. Even people close to me, like parents or siblings. So if I ever meet anyone on here in real life, if I don't shake your hand, you'll know why. I even carry a mini purell hand sanitizer with me most of the time.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have a OCD type problem to man
when someone near me (mostly girls) act all uber-nice and emotional, i tend to get scared.
im viewing women as though, their all the same...
like sitting at Sherlocks and feeling like shit, drinking a killians draft
and some chick standing 9feet behind me, chatting and laughing with her friends, stares at me, and expects me to walk up to her
total bullshit.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think im gonna go to a titty bar for my next b-day
:tiphat:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do you have OCD beefy?

Yeah. I tend to wash my hands at least 10+ times a day, brush my teeth like 5 times a day, go back and check to make sure I did something proper at least 4 or 5 times after I've already done it, my room has to be spotless every night before I go to bed or I can't sleep (like even if it's just a sock, I'll have to pick it up and put it in a hamper before I can rest), if I'm handwriting a letter and I mess up a word I have to start over as well as online writing, if I mess up a word and post it, I'll look at it and keep focusing on it, but refuse to edit it, and a lot more things. But that's enough of my habits for one night.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you would go ballistic if you saw my room beefy :ughnoes:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when someone near me (mostly girls) act all uber-nice and emotional, i tend to get scared

I can't stand it when someone puts their hands on me in a public place like bars, movies, assemblies in school, and I especially hate crowds. I'll tolerate concerts, but if someone touches me, I freak out.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't stand it when someone puts their hands on me in a public place like bars, movies, assemblies in school, and I especially hate crowds. I'll tolerate concerts, but if someone touches me, I freak out.

Same here... concerts and shows are okay
most of the people are more focused on other things rather
than getting in the way most of the time
someone gets near me or looks at me, i tend to feel trapped or something.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hide it well. You'd never know I had OCD unless you saw my fingers and hands. Usually dried out from the washing and my nails are meticulously short.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
you're still a big sexy hunk of manliness though beefy :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't listen to chesti, he just lost another poker round'
jk

Chesti wtf have you been? you should've had posted in here 10times already :keke:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't listen to chesti, he just lost another poker round'
jk

Chesti wtf have you been? you should've had posted in here 10times already :keke:
Yeah been busy dude, tryin to keep up to date on the hilarity though :49: