• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official reseller of Dragon Pharma - US DOMESTIC / INTERNATIONAL

pctshop

pctshop

Mecca V.I.P.
Staff member
VIP
Pctshop is a new sponsor on this forums and would like to introduce our shop for you guys and show you our big section of the best brands in the market with high quality products that are lab tested by Janoshik. We are an official reseller of Dragon Pharma products, that ship US Domestically and Internationally. Dragon Pharma have been an top brand for a decade now and have janoshik lab results for each batch they produce, we are happy to say that we are one of the few sources that actually ship original Dragon pharma products, as we are verified on their trusted reseller site. Pctshop strive to give you guys the best customer experience, simple and easy method to navigate through our website, and simple payment methods as crypto currencies, paypal, mg, wu and zelle. Pctshop is known for the speedy progress were having of shipping our customers order out once the payment is collected, usually within 32 hours and your order is shipped and tracking number provided. We are happy to bere on musclemecca and look forward to meet you guys!
10 % DISCOUNT FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY PAYMENTS!

100 tabs clenbuterol
Generic hgh 100 iu
10ml primobolan 100
10ml deca 300
100 tabs anavar 10mg

Attachments

• generic-hgh-100-iu.jpg
    generic-hgh-100-iu.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: KaiGold and ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome to mecca!

Reactions: KaiGold
pctshop

pctshop

Mecca V.I.P.
Staff member
VIP
thanks mate!

pctshop

pctshop

Mecca V.I.P.
Staff member
VIP
hi guys! Happy Halloween!

we’re having an nice Halloween offer for y’all!

Make your US domestic order and we give you guys 1x free vial of Dragon Pharma Testosterone Enanthate 250mg / Propionate 100mg!

Free choice of these two!

2-5 days delivery!

pctshop

pctshop

Mecca V.I.P.
Staff member
VIP
Genshi labs 30% off sale! Janoshik lab results available for the products as well, great brand and great quality! 30% off all products of Genshi!
US DOMESTIC as well!
- Nolvadex US domestic out of stock!

GenericAsia 50% off sale for all products !!