• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler 9 weeks out

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to admit that Jay looks pretty damn good at this point!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dave took some great pics.Jay looks awesome:xyxthumbs:

Teiki

Teiki

I think he looks especially good in the front relaxed pose...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow.....he reminds me of his 01 form in that front relaxed pose (his waist/taper at least) and his legs look very good. maybe when he wins it this year he'll actually deserve it :carduindisguise

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow.....he reminds me of his 01 form in that front relaxed pose (his waist/taper at least) and his legs look very good. maybe when he wins it this year he'll actually deserve it :carduindisguise

Welcome back Duality! Remember to rep Braaq and myself for defending you on some other threads. Some of them you can read when you finally get that VIP!

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont understand why people keeps talking about jay awful structure, structure is something you cant modify right?, and he proved he can go back to his prime..

every time a blind guy says that, i shall post that pics to shut him

GO JAY

Prote

Prote

I'm definetely not a Cutler fan, but after seeing those most recent pics I have to admit that I'm pretty sure we won't see new Mr.Olympia this year. I hope Jay comes in ripped!

But still, Wolf is my favourite. Hopely he too comes in shape!

Light weight

Light weight

He looks very good for this period...

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know what's a great sign if Jay's in shape or not?

His delts. When he's there, his delts get really ripped. And in these pics, he looks on track!

:tiphat: Thanks Max!

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here's the rest!

Attachments

• zJAY.jpg
    zJAY.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 103
  • zJAY2.jpg
    zJAY2.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 77

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He always looks good before a show or leading up to a show.. for his sake I hope he nails it. He does look good in these pics.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Braaq you doing the O this year... i think you can take Cutler :linedrunk:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah he looks great now but that really doesnt mean anything. Im not sure how many on here have competed or know what is needed to be done but the last week is really a science and after last year it shows that Jay doesnt have it down pat. He can lok great a week out and still screw something up. I will admitt he does look good but being ripped now in no way means he will be shredded at the comp. One little thing he does wrong can ruin his shape.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonk didn't jay get sick a week before the O last year??

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonk didn't jay get sick a week before the O last year??

Either last year or the 06. I think it was the 06 because I remember reading an article about his contest prep mentioning him being sick before my comp which was in 07. So I think it was 06 and 07 he just didnt come in shape.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Either last year or the 06. I think it was the 06 because I remember reading an article about his contest prep mentioning him being sick before my comp which was in 07. So I think it was 06 and 07 he just didnt come in shape.

Both, he claims. Point is, he looks good, for now. And that's better than not looking good at all.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he really does look massive

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both, he claims. Point is, he looks good, for now. And that's better than not looking good at all.

I think its a little odd he is blaiming it on being sick. I think in 06 he really was cause he went to the hospital momentarily but 07 he just came in soft.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its a little odd he is blaiming it on being sick. I think in 06 he really was cause he went to the hospital momentarily but 07 he just came in soft.

Whatever. He can claim he was attacked by a box of doughnuts for all I care. But the truth is, no one knows but Jay.