• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you do for a Job?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I work in a telecomuncation company, i have a masters degree in Marketing and advetisment, but i made a shitload of more money on my own, i import things ( no drugs Tweak :no:) and have a couple of taxis and arabs who work for me. :gaygay:

IMO, you should start your own company if you wanna make real cash, otherwise youll always be someone elses slave. Florida must have some good options.

warpig

warpig

I am a full time student and work part time as a receptionist at a gym. Coming out of school I will either probably be a IT analyst or something of that nature since I am an Information Technology major. I eventually want to get into Real Estate as a side gig

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bartender for the time being.. Starting Colledge next monday learning to a professional chef in the R.A.F. ;)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
interesting, sitting jobs sound kool.
im always into the physical labor jobs..

The tasks vary alot. There is nothing that says it must be a sitting job. It can be whatever actually, though the company Im working for (Proffice) has all their employees out on warehouse tasks (Atleast what I know of). My latest job was to relabel beartins and driving forklifts. Obviously driving forklifts was the best, even though I wasn't that fastest to gather the stuff I was driving according to the "warehouse boss"... and I might not be one of the most supple people he has seen either so thats ok I guess

ECE_225_S_0037.eps2.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The tasks vary alot. There is nothing that says it must be a sitting job. It can be whatever actually, though the company Im working for (Proffice) has all their employees out on warehouse tasks (Atleast what I know of). My latest job was to relabel beartins and driving forklifts. Obviously driving forklifts was the best, even though I wasn't that fastest to gather the stuff I was driving according to the "warehouse boss"... and I might not be one of the most supple people he has seen either so thats ok I guess

kool, we use skids, and jacks by hand, most we have to pull or push is bout' 600-750lbs, we only have one electronic forklift to bring the stuff down, everything else is by hand, and no ladders, we use crates lol, so dangerous stacking them on top of each other. but its good leg workout pulling the heavy pallets around

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
currently trying to get my personal training license, next week i start working at a bar as a sexy waitress lmao, and waiting to settle down to get into the university of maryland

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
currently trying to get my personal training license, next week i start working at a bar as a sexy waitress lmao, and waiting to settle down to get into the university of maryland

Dear lord. :uhoh2:

jk

kool man. :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^lmao

i just wanna train and eat honestly lol

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So your company is just a finishing crew or what?

Naw we do it all. Form up the job and place finish. Im just doing patios driveways and walks at the moment but will move into commercial work when the time is right. Thats where the money is if you can keep alot of work but a move that big takes time. Im happy right now taking on small jobs. Im my own boss and dont have all of the worries that come along with commercial projects. Dont have to deal with inspectors or architects.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh im sorry!! waiter*****! LMAO

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a Helicopter Mechanic in the U.S. Navy.

:e5dunno:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Naw we do it all. Form up the job and place finish. Im just doing patios driveways and walks at the moment but will move into commercial work when the time is right. Thats where the money is if you can keep alot of work but a move that big takes time. Im happy right now taking on small jobs. Im my own boss and dont have all of the worries that come along with commercial projects. Dont have to deal with inspectors or architects.

cool dude so do you own any pumps? where you located again?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
furniture mover.. $16 bucks an hour... did a warehouse co manager job before at a moving company and got a shit load of money.. but still quit because of my nice co/workers who don't spoke english :uhoh2: they got me in rage every day.. :49:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool dude so do you own any pumps? where you located again?

Naw no pumps.... Thats BIG Money right there. We are located in Houston Tx.....:tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got your pumps right here.

enlarge-penis-pump.JPG