• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you do for a Job?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
weed is some little kid bullshit. i would never waste my time with baby profits like that when its got the same consequences as the real money making drugs.

Weed's not all I sell. That's weed profits though. I don't include my profits from other ventures in the weed profits. But anymore, it's getting hard as hell to find a reliable source. I can usually get just about anything at any time, but it's not always the best prices. My last cid guy left town and didn't even tell anyone. I think it's because the 5-0 we watching that bitch day and night.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah beefcake you should get a real job seriously.

I'm trying man. But Windsor's strapped for jobs right now. Ask SerbMarko. He'll tell you the same thing. Plus at 17 y.o., not may places will hire me over someone who has experiance. AND to top it off a car plant in my city's closing soon and that's gonna be another ~3000 out of work.

That's why I'm hoping for a scholarship and get out of this dead-end town, but those are only hopes for now.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm trying man. But Windsor's strapped for jobs right now. Ask SerbMarko. He'll tell you the same thing. Plus at 17 y.o., not may places will hire me over someone who has experiance. AND to top it off a car plant in my city's closing soon and that's gonna be another ~3000 out of work.

That's why I'm hoping for a scholarship and get out of this dead-end town, but those are only hopes for now.

Well its good to hear you would rather be doing something else. There arent any jobs around for highschoolers?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There arent any jobs around for highschoolers?

Not anymore. Since people know that Chrystlers is closing, all the jobs are filled up because they don't want to be stuck without jobs when the plant closes.

I can't even get on intership anywhere because lists are full up. It's balls man. :crymeariver:

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not anymore. Since people know that Chrystlers is closing, all the jobs are filled up because they don't want to be stuck without jobs when the plant closes.

I can't even get on intership anywhere because lists are full up. It's balls man. :crymeariver:

try looking for odd jobs. i have done a lot of things under the table for cash and it works out well. also, check out the little mom and pop business' around your town, normally they enjoy putting on hardworking kids for a few hours a week. working an ok job for 15 hours a week or so is better then nothing.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Halfway through my degree in Finance. Then off to law school. As for now selling horses, horse trainer wining me money, video editing, and soon web page design.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Halfway through my degree in Finance. Then off to law school. As for now selling horses, humping horses,horse trainer wining me money, editing videos of me humping horses , and soon web page design.

:uhoh2:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoops, my bad I meant $400 a week profit. I make more, but I can use $400 to bank. At one point in the summer I could make $650 profit in 2 days from moving a LOT of shit and going to parties. It's school time now and I got to keep it on the d/l and be cautious so I don't fuck up my chances of getting a scholarship. I turned down a $450 deal the other day because it was sketchy and I didn't like it. And it's harvest time soon too, so I should be getting fresh stock for cheap really within the next few weeks. There's not much money in buds when you buy high quality. You pretty much need to sell it gram for gram and you're lucky if you make $20 of an Oz. The real money to be made is in Half pounds and pounds.

(also, I've NEVER been caught)

It seems everyone in Windsor are drug dealers...you, serbmarko, the dif. is you havent been raped in jail and serb...oh well.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't mention dealing on an open board. Its easy enough to track you down if someone wanted too.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't mention dealing on an open board. Its easy enough to track you down if someone wanted too.

If they wanted to, they would have done so already. That's why I don't even care any more. I mean we have a steroids section, and they're illegal :wutyousay:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they wanted to, they would have done so already. That's why I don't even care any more. I mean we have a steroids section, and they're illegal :wutyousay:

Theyre legal in my country. :wutyousay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well right now what I do is I am a full time student finishing my BS in Physiology and a minor in chem and possibly poli sci or history. I also work at Chase bank as a teller for medical and dental and I work as a bouncer at a bar.
All those suck when it comes to money but I plan on getting my Doctorate in Chiropracty so that is the ultimate goal and there can be very good money in that. Good luck with the new career search bro, it sucks being stuck in something you hate. As for construction that is not a good business to try to get started with today's housing economy...

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wheres that?

Venezuela, this not Mexico where you can buy anything at a drugstore ( so ive been told) here you can buy sustanon 250, deca, test, dbols but if you want to get something else there is always a dealer who can hook you up and its legal,

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i steal money from candy machines :spy:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Venezuela, this not Mexico where you can buy anything at a drugstore ( so ive been told) here you can buy sustanon 250, deca, test, dbols but if you want to get something else there is always a dealer who can hook you up and its legal,

hook a brotha up./