• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2 men accused of planning massacre, targeting Obama

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rikerfacepalmhe1-1.jpg

WASHINGTON — Federal authorities have foiled an alleged assassination plot targeting Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama that was hatched by two men with reported links to the white supremacy movement, prosecutors said Monday.

The two suspects allegedly began discussing the plot a month ago. They planned a "killing spree" that would first target a predominately African-American school, federal court documents say. They planned to kill 88 people, the documents say, including beheading 14 black victims. The rampage allegedly was to include "a final act of violence" with the assassination of Obama.

Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tenn., and Paul Schlesselman, 18, of West Helena, Ark., were arrested and charged with federal weapons violations and threatening a presidential candidate.

Attempts to contact the suspects' relatives were unsuccessful.

"The allegations set forth in this criminal complaint are serious and will be treated as such," Tennessee U.S. Attorney Lawrence Laurenzi said.

Robert Browning, spokesman for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, described the plot as "loosely" organized and said authorities are investigating whether the suspects could have carried out such an attack.

The Crockett County, Tenn., sheriff's department arrested the men Wednesday for suspected firearms violations, then contacted federal authorities.

The suspects separately told investigators that they planned to fund the killings through home robberies, the documents say. The alleged plot included the planned robbery of a firearms dealer to get weapons and ammunition.

After the planned attack on an unidentified school, Schlesselman said, they "planned to drive their vehicle as fast as they could toward Obama, shooting at him from the windows," documents say. The suspects also told investigators they planned to dress in white tuxedos and top-hats during the attack.

At the time of their arrests, the suspects had two handguns and two rifles, according to court documents.

Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton declined to comment.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i saw this. they headlined it as "plot to assasinate obama stopped" and after reading it i just laughed. two rednecks plotting to kill obama? really? what a joke.

it's got to be good to know for obama that the only people who want to kill him are the dumb hicks too incompetent to carry it out.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ agreed, morons. their just mad that Obama will win.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i heard something about fox news saying that it was a plot from the obama campaign to get symphathy votes. wow, just wow, i mean mccain have ran the most dirty fucking campaign ever, constantly attacking obama, and now fox says this, when obama is the one who have refrained from shit like that. they really think he would screw it all up now. fox should look at their own candidate and his flip flopping, his attack ads, his arguments. theyre really getting desperate now, when people are finally waking up and realizing they dont want 4 more years of the same crap.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Obama wins there will be plenty more of these. It was only a matter of time before we saw the first one.

If you didn't see it coming, you're just naive.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Obama wins there will be plenty more of these. It was only a matter of time before we saw the first one.

Agreed. There will be a big red target on his back (or head). Not all people are ready for him / will accept him.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP

these "white supremacy" groups are far too unorganized and moronic to pull off a presidential assassination.

for fucks sake, these douchebags had fuckin Myspace pages. serious assassins probably wouldn't have a Myspace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Is that a recent pic Tech?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It doesn't take a genius to do it, it is harder nowadays but Robert Kennedy was just killed by a Palestinian who just walked up and shot him. It could happen, even from the "dumbest" of people.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great video, and I could believe it. Nixon especially was using his "projected win" as leverage against the North Vietnamese during the Paris Accords. He would have lost against Robert Kennedy, and with several of Nixon's illegal activities I would not put it past the government in doing something like this.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great video, and I could believe it. Nixon especially was using his "projected win" as leverage against the North Vietnamese during the Paris Accords. He would have lost against Robert Kennedy, and with several of Nixon's illegal activities I would not put it past the government in doing something like this.

Just thought it was worth posting, there's many theories of how it happened, and motive's for doing so.

Bhana

Bhana

lmao obama ftw!

I saw it on bbc.. said they planned to kill some other black dudes too and obama was their final target. God damn rednecks

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tech's right. it takes more than a hick with a gun to kill the leader of the world's most powerful country. these are going to be, for the most part, the only folks who want obama dead.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I saw their mug shots and a bit of a description and thought it was laughable to call it a plot to kill anyone.

They were going to kill their school mates, then a couple of other people before working their way up to Obama. These guys are kids who are talking themselves up on the internets.

The missus actually said that cops and secret service must have a unit dedicated to trolling forums and Myspace pages to find potential threats to the government and its citizens. "DAMN FOILED AGAIN BY OUR LIBERAL POSTING OF OUR DEVIOUS PLANS ON THE INTERNET WHERE NOBODY WOULD EVER FIND THEM!!!"

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tech's right. it takes more than a hick with a gun to kill the leader of the world's most powerful country. these are going to be, for the most part, the only folks who want obama dead.

Unlikely, yes, impossible, no. The worst part was not that they were going to attempt in killing Obama but rather the planned beheading and murder of several blacks. That was something they could have done, the backlash and embarrassment that would create would be huge! I am just thankful that it was foiled before such an outrageous catastrophe occurred.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I saw their mug shots and a bit of a description and thought it was laughable to call it a plot to kill anyone.

They were going to kill their school mates, then a couple of other people before working their way up to Obama. These guys are kids who are talking themselves up on the internets.

The missus actually said that cops and secret service must have a unit dedicated to trolling forums and Myspace pages to find potential threats to the government and its citizens. "DAMN FOILED AGAIN BY OUR LIBERAL POSTING OF OUR DEVIOUS PLANS ON THE INTERNET WHERE NOBODY WOULD EVER FIND THEM!!!"

i agree. this shouldn't have even been published as a story. a couple skinheads want to kill some blacks? wow that's front page headlines for sure!

-"hey tanner, while we're at it, want to kill that obama feller?"

-"hells yes brother! white power white power!"

(couldn't fine a clip, but picture this from the south park episode. dumb hicks)

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
it's got to be good to know for obama that the only people who want to kill him are the dumb hicks too incompetent to carry it out.
Agreed. I've been saying this for weeks now.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dosnt suprise me that a white supremacist group would do that. or at least just a pair of dickheads with swastika tattoos.

although, makes ya wonder.. are they really that fucking dumb, or are they really skinheads?

would a skinhead do something like that? you know, make all white power groups officially listed as terrorist organisations and give Obama and his lackeys more "ammo" to make semi-auto rifles illegal once in office?
something like this, would undo the whole movement. i doubt this is real.

then again...

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
When Obama is president, they only "action" these white pride groups will take is more bitching on their douchebag message boards like Stormfront.