• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Healthy adult males should have from one to nine nanograms per mL of GH in their blood.

2007 MM Awards - Best Sig or Sigs

The Best Sig of 2007 Belongs to...

• Total voters

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And the nominees are...

• Daniel Andersson
  • Wolf (defending champ)
  • Shorty
  • FuManChu
  • Anyone With a Ron Paul Sig

Polls will close on February 8th at 2pm, EST.

Pain

VIP
Daniel Andersson for sure. Would've voted for Wolf, but he doesn't have his trademark banners anymore.

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Despite all the great work Daniel's done here, I'm going to have to go with the long shot: shorty.

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
So 34 views and 5 votes? There's no right or wrong answer here, guys. Everyone's more than welcome (and encouraged) to participate.

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I didn't know FuManChu did sigs?
Glex nominated him. In reality there were only four members nominated as you and Wolf received most of them. The Ron Paul selection was my idea since we have five nominees per category.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think this is the first online poll option I could have voted for RP and didn't... :(

Daniel gets my vote, if he can make me a Ron Paul signature, he gets my love as well.

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shorty. Dan would get my vote, but his huge downpour of noob threads in the misc has knocked him down a notch.

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shorty. Dan would get my vote, but his huge downpour of noob threads in the misc has knocked him down a notch.

Really? What are you talking about? :e5dunno:
He makes all of us bad ass sigs, and he posts lots of jailbait. On top of being a super cool guy I see no problems.

Who is Shorty? Is he even active? :dunnodude:

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really? What are you talking about? :e5dunno:
He makes all of us bad ass sigs, and he posts lots of jailbait. On top of being a super cool guy I see no problems.

Who is Shorty? Is he even active? :dunnodude:
Go in the misc section and look at the 10+ threads his made in a day that aren't even funny.