• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2007 MM Awards - Best Training Partners

2007 MM Awards - Best Training Partners

• Total voters
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are all useless and have achieved nothing of worth in the pursuit of physical excellence.

However, Tunen and JB get the nod from me as they put up vids, are regular with their logs (which unfortunately none of the others are so much :( )and have good all round strength and an interesting training style.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So basically Tweak and I got 1 vote because we both voted for ourselves, and then IS voted for us. :49:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gotta vote for the Jew, otherwise he might put the sheeny curse on me :ughnoes:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the votes gentlemen....sry i'm not as active with my log....being hungry (dieting), training and school is all i know right now........

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I feel like I just voted for Kucinich.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I feel like I just voted for Kucinich.
Kucinichelizabethmilitaif6 1

Hsflag 1

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another tough decision, as all of these members have been staples for me in the inspiration department. Each group most definitely belongs in this category.

I kept my vote in PA as well. Even though the two haven't been as active in the logs lately (kind of like me:duh:), one of them inspired me to crack the 500 Club once upon a time:tiphat:

Fringe canidates, FTW.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I kept my vote in PA as well. Even though the two haven't been as active in the logs lately (kind of like me:duh:), one of them inspired me to crack the 500 Club once upon a time:tiphat:
Good times. :2:

P

Pain

VIP
Congrats to Tunen & Johnny Bravo for winning.