• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
BiggestAmigo

2007 MM Awards - Member You'd Most Like to Meet

Which member from the forum would you like to see in person?

• Total voters

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And the nominees are...

• Rocky
  • Braaq
  • Line
  • Ironslave
  • Pain

Polls close on February 18th at 12:15am, EST.

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
woohoo I made a list! But I cant vote for myself because I have met myself a few times already :keke:
Hmmm I wanna see all those guys, except for Line because he doesnt want to see Shooter :49:

Ok since I cannot pick me, I will pick Line because I would dig partying and drinking with him for a night... as long as he doesnt hold a knife to my neck :skurred:

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is Braaq on this list.

Who would want to meet him?

:keke:

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyways, this was a tough one between Ironslave, Line, and Braaq.

But, I settled on Ironslave because i've been wanting to meet him for a while now.

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyways, this was a tough one between Ironslave, Line, and Braaq.

But, I settled on Ironslave because i've been wanting to meet him for a while now.

I could see that :disgust:

I want to see everyone on this list, but Line would definitely be fun as hell, Rocky is married, and Ironslave came in a close second, Pain is scottish and would probably get drunk and beat me with something.. I hear they get violent when drunk :keke:

jk

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain. For some reason, I think it would be like seeing the Loch Ness monster.

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky- i would take his hand cuffs, cuff him to a bike rack and fuck his bung hole.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im honored to be nominated, but I'm not voting because I'd love to meet everyone sometime.

... I could pull a q80 and vote for myself?? :dunnodude:

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain wants to meet himself. :uhoh2:

Not sure who to vote for in this one.

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was a seriously tough decision. I rolled with Rocky on this one, seeing as how we could pair up and beat the piss out of some delinquents across the pond:hsughr: