• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2007 MM Awards - Most Helpful Member

MM's Most Helpful Member is...

• Total voters
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Difficult one this. Where's Jorn?

It's a tough one but Tunen edges IS slightly for me as Tunen has directly assisted me personally.

Can't believe I wasn't on here with all the good for mankind I do in the Agony Aunt thread. :no:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Difficult one this. Where's Jorn?

It's a tough one but Tunen edges IS slightly for me as Tunen has directly assisted me personally.

Can't believe I wasn't on here with all the good for mankind I do in the Agony Aunt thread.
:no:

good point :49:

such a wise wise man you are Dan :gaygay:

bump again.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Politics. :no:

I should have guessed it would be down to your Nazi regine. I've already been discriminated against once in these awards.

Hitler. :disgust:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Me and Tech should be there for our jailbait.

:2:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Then I'm in also...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf is the man for me :gaygay:

Thanks Pickle and Rocky :2: looove

bb4life

bb4life

I like them all, but I gotta go with my boy Braaq.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys, thank you so much. I can't tell you how much it means, this is probably the award I'd most like to have won. If I can ever be of any assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys, thank you so much. I can't tell you how much it means, this is probably the award I'd most like to have won. If I can ever be of any assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

in that case. I have this rash your mother gave me, how would you go about taking care of it and telling your mother that she has something and should probably stop sleeping around :hide:

congrats James

/win.

J

jornT

I didn't vote in this poll, for a two reasons:

a) I'm too lazy, have no intrest/anything to gain with it
b) I think nobody deserved it

I do like IS's posts ALOT when it's training/nutrition related, but he hardly ever does. 95% of his posts are Ron Paul related or other offtopic shit. Nothing wrong with that, but not helpfull if you ask me.

I think Wolf tried the most to help others, but lacks IS knowledge. Braaq and Bigben can't even help themself.

Update!!!!
http://www.musclemecca.com/showthre...5230p8.html?t=5230&page=8&highlight=ironslave