• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2007 MM Awards - Most Helpful Member

MM's Most Helpful Member is...

• Total voters
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't vote in this poll, for a two reasons:

a) I'm too lazy, have no intrest/anything to gain with it
b) I think nobody deserved it

I do like IS's posts ALOT when it's training/nutrition related, but he hardly ever does. 95% of his posts are Ron Paul related or other offtopic shit. Nothing wrong with that, but not helpfull if you ask me.

I think Wolf tried the most to help others, but lacks IS knowledge. Braaq and Bigben can't even help themself.

Update!!!!
http://www.musclemecca.com/showthre...5230p8.html?t=5230&page=8&highlight=ironslave

As if anybody gives a shit why you didn't vote :jerkoff1:
Maybe, since your so intelligent and know so much, you can tell all how you built your incredible physique?? We are all dying to know your secrets :e5dunno:

M4100109pd4bb4 1

Now please :stoofoo:, by the way it is themselves, not themself.. :no:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak, sorry bud.:crymeariver: . But look on the bright side, since it's sexually transmitted, at least Katy won't get it!! :gaygay:

Jorn, I've posted a good bit in the training/nutrition forums. Thing is, for the most part, I'm just repeating myself. It's boring if I say "Train frequently, use proper forum and emphasize progressive overload in a medium rep range, eat enough calories and you'll grow." Thing is, the more I read, the more I realize how critically important this statement is. I could talk about the pathway each supplement activates and so on, but when it comes down to it, the difference it will make is just so arbitrary.

I've had a few decent posts lately, one in the Anabolics section comes to mind. This isn't a physiology journal club forum, most of our members aren't interested in that. I try to only go there when requested.

I'll update my thread now, I've got a practical little tip people could use.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak, sorry bud.:crymeariver: . But look on the bright side, since it's sexually transmitted, at least Katy won't get it!! :gaygay:

Jorn, I've posted a good bit in the training/nutrition forums. Thing is, for the most part, I'm just repeating myself. It's boring if I say "Train frequently, use proper forum and emphasize progressive overload in a medium rep range, eat enough calories and you'll grow." Thing is, the more I read, the more I realize how critically important this statement is. I could talk about the pathway each supplement activates and so on, but when it comes down to it, the difference it will make is just so arbitrary.

I've had a few decent posts lately, one in the Anabolics section comes to mind. This isn't a physiology journal club forum, most of our members aren't interested in that. I try to only go there when requested.

I'll update my thread now, I've got a practical little tip people could use.

You do not have to defend yourself, you won the award because you are the most helpful member whether it be with training, nutrition, politics, etc. Who cares what jornT think anyways? :dunnodude: There is a reason why he is the most annoying member. Keep up the good work and thanks also for the help you have given me as well. :2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't vote in this poll, for a two reasons:

a) I'm too lazy, have no intrest/anything to gain with it
b) I think nobody deserved it

I do like IS's posts ALOT when it's training/nutrition related, but he hardly ever does. 95% of his posts are Ron Paul related or other offtopic shit. Nothing wrong with that, but not helpfull if you ask me.

I think Wolf tried the most to help others, but lacks IS knowledge. Braaq and Bigben can't even help themself.

Update!!!!
http://www.musclemecca.com/showthre...5230p8.html?t=5230&page=8&highlight=ironslave

Thanks for the input :49: again showing how little u know. I have to ask do u really think everything u need to know in life is in biased on government approved, FDA involved, and speacial interest books?

EDIT: COngradulations slave :tiphat:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
All in favor of me banning BigBen for three days the next time he misspells "congratulations"?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff