• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2008 Mr. Olympia SCORE

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Its interesting to see the scorecard, thanks for posting
 
Goku69

Goku69

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
24
Points
1
damn freeman and wolf were so close
 
Teiki

Teiki

Active member
Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
34
Points
6
Just an interesting thing I noticed:

In the posing round, Jay got 10 and Dexter got 9
Then 30 minutes later, Jay gets 9 and Dexter 11?

God this scoring system is a fucking JOKE. JUST JUDGE THE PRE-JUDGING AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. This "rounds" bullshit just makes it seem even worse...
 
B

BB999

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
7
Points
1
I can't see the score cards! :(

Can someone put them up again please?
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
I think Line said that they weren't going to let Jay go less than second since he was last years champion so that's probably why he got placed above Heath.

To quote the great Line:
They wouldn't put a dethroned champion any lower than 2nd and you know that. Even though it was a fair decision for the winner, politics are still involved.

That's how Jay got placed so high.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Phil wasn't that far behind...
 

Similar threads

Top