• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 NPC Jr Nationals results

A

abeljr

Super
1. Sean Allan
2. Keith Williams
3. Todd Jewell
4. Brian Versky
5. Trey Brewer

Heavyweight
1. Michael Liberatore
2. Jeff Long
3. Dan Decker
4. Chad Martin
5. Jeff Dwelle

Light Heavyweight
1. Kenneth Jackson
2. David Gratta
3. Armon Adibi
4. Billy Ford
5. Tim Rice

Middleweight
1. Jacob Wilson
2. Dominick Dichio
3. Rob Pyfer
4. Mike Gritti
5. Kevin Ofurum
Lightweight
1. Richard Siegelman
2. Juan Munoz
3. Michael Manibog
4. Bob Bohaczyk
5. Jon Cantagallo

Welterweight
1. Vincent Que
2. Nate Wolfe
3. Robert Jacob
4. Joe Pearson
5. Adam Reich

Bantamweight
1. Alan Watari
2. Jeshan Fernando
3. Albert LaLonde
4. Thomas Moon
5. Adam Hively

A

abeljr

brewer 5th! wow... Hype is over!

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

the Brewer hype train has been derailed, i dont see him having to much longevity in the sport, maybe 5 more years. seriously he looks like hes in his 40s

well done to sean allan, he looked really good and completely deserved his class win, but personally i thought Liberatore looked MUCH better, he was so complete.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Trey Brewer got served :keke:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
To say the least.....Now he has to get his shit together for the usa's

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ouch for Trey, heh.
Allan owned all

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow. i guess politics don't play as much a role in amature shows huh? brewer 5th must really piss BSN off!

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
look at that distended soft and striated skin.. masters olympia?

_W5Q1152_OBHNLIRQWN-1.jpg

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is what happens when you get as big as a cow in the offseason and then try to come in as lean as a racehorse. It is not happening. I do not see him being ready for the USA. Chest is too shallow and he needs more fullness and separation.
Then again, with BSN as your sponsor he better bring something or he will have to do what everyone else does which is buy his own supplements instead of getting them for free.
Lesson learned, I hope.

M

manilamuscle

damn he doesnt look good at all. his upper body sucks the skin looks terrible. :crymeariver: amen to chauncy billups!! i mean sean allen! hehehe

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He lost alot of size off his quads...

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow he really screwed up. Like I said before, I think he looked better at the excaliber except for the back shots. And to think that this is Trey's full time job, he probably has much more "resources" than the other competitors, and he is sponsored by a major supplement company....and he still ended up looking worse than before. Personaly what I think happened is that he tried to put on too much too fast and make too many drastic improvements, he over bulked way too much, started his prep late, and then had to take many drastic fat loss measures that ended up being catabolic as a result. He is still young, but he will have to start from the drawing boards again if he ever even wants to make it pro.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow he really screwed up. Like I said before, I think he looked better at the excaliber except for the back shots. And to think that this is Trey's full time job, he probably has much more "resources" than the other competitors, and he is sponsored by a major supplement company....and he still ended up looking worse than before. Personaly what I think happened is that he tried to put on too much too fast and make too many drastic improvements, he over bulked way too much, started his prep late, and then had to take many drastic fat loss measures that ended up being catabolic as a result. He is still young, but he will have to start from the drawing boards again if he ever even wants to make it pro.

i have seem some 2005? vids, and he made the same off-pig-season

its his way to make it, it all depends on how full he comes, to fill all that distented skin imo

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Too much hype and couldn't deliver.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He was 249lbs......At the excaliber he was 260lbs..
They (Trey and his coach Daniel) fucked up big time.

Daniel said that Trey might rest from the USA's and do the Nationals instead. And come in much bigger....his legs need to be brought up according to the judges...............Just lol at his legs

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
in the pic, he looks horrible, his legs have lost alot if size

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trey should fire his coach and demand a refund

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

sean allen def took this one all the way, he displayed the total package with good competition from a few, trey brewer has too much smoke blown up his ass, and now he know's where he really is in the mix of real competitors.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trey should fire his coach and demand a refund

well the coach he had after the excalibur was talking nice stuff actually, he wanted to bring the upper back up, more hams, better chest-arms but i dont see any of those except the upper back.. :wutyousay:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah he should fire his coach and find someone to put a boot up his ass..... or a muzzel over his mouth