• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 NPC NATIONALS PREJUDGING REPORT AND GALLERIES

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol @ Braaq.

I thought based on the preview he would look better here..... I was sadly mistaken.

durantb

durantb

Try has lost some mass over the years.

C

crossfirebmf

This competition has some of the worst posing I've ever seen. Trey needs to be dropped from BSN and some deserving athlete needs to replace him.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol @ Braaq.

I thought based on the preview he would look better here..... I was sadly mistaken.

x2 - he looked decent in the video, but quite frankly no good at all on the pics here. Either the lightning and editing really favored his form in the vid or else he fucked up badly dietwise the last couple of days?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are those reports in the order?

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
c`mon guys,stop with the hate
All the competitors are AMATEURS.Some will progress to the Ifbb some will not.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pics, and trey doesn't look that good.

SID2008

SID2008

You guys tell me how my boy Zinjun Croon looked after the prejudging in the Heavy class. Oh, may I say Zin was called out in the top 5. We are a true believer here in Las Vegas if you work hard and be humble you will be blessed. Any comments people on the board?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
H

humanforklift

Trey has incredible genetics, to be so young with those legs in a blessing. But I agree with most, overdieted and lost a lot of mass. I think he is listening to too mnay opinions- come in smaller, keep a tight waist, etc. IMO he should play to his strength- freaky mass!

brizzy03

brizzy03

SID, does your boy have flame tattoos around his nipples???:gaygay:

brizzy03

brizzy03

what the hell happened to michael lockett?? did his "natural" diet run into some problems??

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm just baffled how much he is regressing from his original great form. that physique from 06 was awesome and the reason it garnered such praise/hype was because it was achieved at what age 21? that's why he got an endorsement so quickly. how someone can be handed everything to suceed and regress like this is beyone me.

maybe he has a shitty gear hookup? it would make a lot more sense

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steven Kuclo is in pretty good shape.... Hope he gets a good placing

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at the comment about putnam's "crazy wheels" in the write up. He does look good but he is the most over-rated amateur next to Trey. Speaking of Trey, whoever the hell he trusted with his diet and training plan should be kicked in the testicles numerous times for a piss poor job. You really had to try to jack a physique up with that much potential.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

looks like ed nunn will take the show. wow trey brewer should really take some time off and redeem himself properly. he looks better, but lost size. and what the hell happened to michael lockett?