• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2009 Europa Super Show - results!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
What a crock of shit...the whole show
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
im so pissed off for ed right now

hes got one of the best looking backs, best x frame, and in great conditioning at this show.
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
Actually I had Fouad and Ed 1st and 2nd...but nothing new on the IFBB horizon...
 
Top