• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2009 Mr. O Trip?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
So I am gonna go to the Mr. O in 2009, however, I am having trouble finding friends who are keen to the idea of paying 1500 to go and watch Mens Bodybuilding. Anyone interested? I'd be willing to schedule all the shit and make reservations if you, or you's would front the bill. Obviously the 2009 schedule isn't up yet, but I assume in Mid December, we'll have a better handle on things. Anyone game?

Maybe Pain will fly me down there and front my hotel bill if I sport the Musclemecca.com T-Shirt. (Of course the Shirt would have to be designed and made.)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Im going with a few friends from the gym...I'll see you there for sure.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i'd love to go even if i had the money, bu the fact i live in Australia, which is far away is a bummer :keke:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
im down dude, any idea where its at?
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
I would say Vegas!
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Im gonna be buying a crotch rocket in the spring so I wont have the finances by then to go :(
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I'd like to go. I'd say I'm 90% on going to the AC in 2009.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
il be at the ASC in 09:imcoolurnot:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Anyone willing to share a hotel with me?
i'd go if so.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
ill drive im not paying 600 bones on airfare, lets see if im even in the country that time around
:uhoh2:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
my birthday is about a week before the O and it will be my 21st birthday....i'll be there. It'll be my first time going to a pro show.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
ill drive im not paying 600 bones on airfare, lets see if im even in the country that time around
:uhoh2:

drive? do you lost your fucking mind ? :49:

the gas price gonna be higher than a fucking rental car and a flight..

a roundtrip ticket is just 200 bucks..
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
bullshit!!!!! where you find that at? unless your going in as cargo. :keke:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
tony you can take the bike i gurantee youll get there faster than anybody haha
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
i would love to go to the Mr. O but i cant afford that shit. that way to much for me.
 

Similar threads

Top