• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2009 New York Pro Men's Bodybuilding (info & competitors list)

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
16j0eft 1


2yy6wly 1


Top 5 Olympia Qualify.
First place prize is $35,000 and Ring,202 class is $6,000.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I think Centopani could win it, and Silvio a close 2nd.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Silvio will smash Evan. I am excited to see how White looks too.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
YES!! ed van amsterdam!! need some more dutch representation!
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
Centopani is not going to win it.
 
T

toNppaz

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
10
Points
1
they're saying RUHHHHHHHHLLL!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Wat? Jari Mentula is not in this list :ughnoes:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
silvio.

should be interesting to see what evan looks like though, but he wont win...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

safinator

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
30
Points
6
I hope Denis Sergovskiy places in the top 5!
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
We haven't seen Ruhl after his retirement. Depends on what that chest looks like.
 
92notch

92notch

Active member
Member
Joined
May 30, 2007
Messages
31
Points
6
cant wait to see what evan looks like, one of my favs
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
this is gonna be a great great show. a lot of quality competitors. really interested in how centopani shows up, however silvio will be the man to beat. hopefully ruhl looks close to what he used to.
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
I'm curious to see what Ruhl will look like, considering his triceps and chest problems, would be nice to see him in a really competitive shape.Last year Henry, English and Richardson were all in the top five, but there weren't so much threats like this year, see Centopani, Ruhl, Hide, Charles and don't forget Leo Ingram.This is gonna be fun.
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
i'm so excited to see RUUUUUUUUHL.
 

Similar threads

The big king
Replies
9
Views
4K
alfred_wright
A
tkD
Replies
5
Views
4K
sexnews
sexnews
atomic strenght
Replies
1
Views
2K
Limpboy
Limpboy
D
Replies
3
Views
3K
tkD
tkD
Top