• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2009 Pittsburgh Pro 202 class(info & competitor list)

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
6i6zq8-1.jpg


msllwz-1.gif
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Ahmad, Ahmad..............wow. your parents suck for giving you that name and you suck for keeping it


richard jones coming back? cool.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Sweet I thought Richard was doing the NY Pro as his comeback, kinda sucked when his name wasn't on the list I thought maybe he decided against competing but good to see he will be doing this show.
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Ahmad, Ahmad..............wow. your parents suck for giving you that name and you suck for keeping it


Considering Ahmad, his triceps looks great! I believe the photo was taken 7 days ago.

Kopia_av_DSC00804.jpg
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
not bad of a list, cant wait to check it out.
look at the list of guest posers, we are definetly spoiled in pittsburgh at this show, its like seeing the olympia line up early.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
this is probably the most star studded guest pose ever...

lolz at the fact that they are guest posing at a pro show hehehe
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Nice line up for the 202 class
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
this is probably the most star studded guest pose ever...

lolz at the fact that they are guest posing at a pro show hehehe

They just posted pics of the big name bodybuilders. No way in hell that Ronnie, Jay, Dex, Phil, Kai, Wolf, Vic, Branch, Toney are ALL going to guest pose at the same event.

I'd guess there isn't a guest poser.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
They just posted pics of the big name bodybuilders. No way in hell that Ronnie, Jay, Dex, Phil, Kai, Wolf, Vic, Branch, Toney are ALL going to guest pose at the same event.

I'd guess there isn't a guest poser.

Probably all of them will guest pose, like in 2008, where the line up was quite impressive as this year: Phil, Dexter, Kai, Ronnie, Jay, Trey Brewer, Erik Fankhouser, Victor Martinez, Cormier..etc

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1239
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Not a great lineup, but the guest posers are brilliant.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I actually agree with Duality, it isn't racist it a name unpopular with the times.

It's like being named Hitler in the WW2 era, in america your parents suck for giving it to you and you suck for keeping it. that's not a racists statement.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I actually agree with Duality it isn't racist it a name unpopular with the times.

It's like being named Hitler in the WW2 era, in america your parents suck for giving it to you and you suck for keeping it. that's not a racists statement.
Um, I'm pretty sure his comment was due to his first and last names being the same.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I actually agree with Duality, it isn't racist it a name unpopular with the times.

It's like being named Hitler in the WW2 era, in america your parents suck for giving it to you and you suck for keeping it. that's not a racists statement.

What??
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I actually agree with Duality, it isn't racist it a name unpopular with the times.

It's like being named Hitler in the WW2 era, in america your parents suck for giving it to you and you suck for keeping it. that's not a racists statement.
so........Ahmad = Hitler

???
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Ahmad ís from sweden not Iraq

At the racists = STFU :tiphat:
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Um, I'm pretty sure his comment was due to his first and last names being the same.
agree !! but there is no need to make fun of someone because of his name.
 

Similar threads

Top