• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2010 MUSTANG!!!!

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
149
Points
16
are the reveiw mirrors cameras? that pretty cool
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
are the reveiw mirrors cameras? that pretty cool

i was thinking the same thing. that is what they look like, but i would just rather have regular ole mirrors.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
are they going to make the 2010s in a GT500 like they did with the 07 and 08s?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
doesn't look like a mustang but i must say its probably the best body style they have had in years...nice looking car even if it doesn't stick to mustang roots.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Looks like a challenger but do i need to explain that im a mustang fan...??

i want one of those...
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
there so damn small they couldnt be mirrors.

Ok ive figured it out. Maybe if some people could type english I wouldnt have had a problem :keke:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
looks awesome, but a little over the top, seems like they are trying to make it look
like it can go 200+mph or something.
I still prefer foreign vehicles

they last much longer.
rly.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
At least the new Challenger and Camaro actually look like a Challenger and Camaro. This looks like a Aston Martin Vanguish knock-off.

lol, your a MoD? ive never seen you post before... odd...
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
1K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
underbody
Replies
0
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
underbody
Replies
0
Views
1K
underbody
underbody
underbody
Replies
1
Views
1K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
Top