• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2010 Phoenix Pro results!

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Judges were on crack or lsd probably.Worst placings since the Tampa and Europa SS judging.Liberatore 14?Melvin winning the show??He probably won cause he got kicked out by MT and needed to gain spotlight.But he wasn't the best on stage.Toney or Hide should've won.I don't get why this secondary shows gets this nasty judges.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
i was surprised by the way grigori atoyan looked.good blend of mass and conditioning.well deserved 4th place

I would greatly disagree..........he did not deserve taht placing by any means.........he got crushed by several competitors
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
pp_top_three_rot-1.jpg


Top 3 prejudging: Melvin, Hide, Toney

pp_places4_7_rot-1.jpg


Places 4 to 7 : Grigori Atoyan, Troy Alves, Lionel Beyeke, Quincy Taylor - prejudging


202sVideo-1.jpg


Battle in the 202's
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Dan Hill looked pretty good for his debut imo
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I dont get it

Grigori before Troy
and 13 Guys before Liberatore !!!!! What the hell... were the judges blind?
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
I bet that Melvin getting dropped by MuscleTech has something to do with this win.

Toney was in great form and looked better than Hide and Melvin. How Hide came higher than Troy is a mystery to me. Also make a note of JoJ and Efferding's placings, I predict that this will be the only time that JoJ will ever beat Stan (BBing or PLing).

202's seemed about right though.

I agree with you.
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
11
Views
7K
Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo
tkD
Replies
13
Views
6K
MrChewiebitums
MrChewiebitums
Top