• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2010 Phoenix Pro results!

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Judges were on crack or lsd probably.Worst placings since the Tampa and Europa SS judging.Liberatore 14?Melvin winning the show??He probably won cause he got kicked out by MT and needed to gain spotlight.But he wasn't the best on stage.Toney or Hide should've won.I don't get why this secondary shows gets this nasty judges.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was surprised by the way grigori atoyan looked.good blend of mass and conditioning.well deserved 4th place

I would greatly disagree..........he did not deserve taht placing by any means.........he got crushed by several competitors

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
pp_top_three_rot-1.jpg

Top 3 prejudging: Melvin, Hide, Toney

pp_places4_7_rot-1.jpg

Places 4 to 7 : Grigori Atoyan, Troy Alves, Lionel Beyeke, Quincy Taylor - prejudging

202sVideo-1.jpg

Battle in the 202's

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dan Hill looked pretty good for his debut imo

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont get it

Grigori before Troy
and 13 Guys before Liberatore !!!!! What the hell... were the judges blind?

P

power

I bet that Melvin getting dropped by MuscleTech has something to do with this win.

Toney was in great form and looked better than Hide and Melvin. How Hide came higher than Troy is a mystery to me. Also make a note of JoJ and Efferding's placings, I predict that this will be the only time that JoJ will ever beat Stan (BBing or PLing).

202's seemed about right though.

I agree with you.