• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2011 Arnold Classic Results!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
876rb3328.jpg

876rb3353.jpg

876rb3350.jpg

876rb3555.jpg

876rb3645.jpg

876rb3651.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I love the way Dex's body looks when he's totally relaxed...

img_67031299395280-1.jpg
 
yair2210

yair2210

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
144
Points
18
this is a sad day for bodybuilding...
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Things like that take away any desire to see a contest!
But it was predictable! .. Now if you do not have to go crazy guys!
If advance ever in the circa IFBB can know what
decisions that will benefit some people!

Even my 4 year old daughter knew that Wolf won easily!
Also, show me Sincerely I do not like Evan!
But my opinion was second with hands down.
And just so you could get to the place of R?ckel!
Conclusions: Each day the jury IFBB sucks more and more.
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
wtf?? sad day in bb'ing?

What about Dorian in '97? Cutler in 2007? those are sad days, or when (if) Kai will win the O that will be a sad day lmao. Like I was called a hater for not liking Kai's physique, I guess I can say the same for some of you.


Branch looked very impressive, and that damn conditioning like a ****ing rock is sick!!!!! I'm glad that he won, for how consistent and hard worker he is he deserved it. Congrats Branch.

_PB23571wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB23582wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB23603wtmkJPG-1.jpg



_PB23686wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB23701wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB23722wtmkJPG-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
_PB23765wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB23776wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB23800wtmkJPG-1.jpg


_PB23504wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB23513wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB23536wtmkJPG-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
_PB23634wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB23643wtmkJPG-1.jpg

_PB23665wtmkJPG-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
The aesthetic does not mean anything to you?
Wolf and even Centopani .. are nothing with the best Lines
In this competition ..?
 
Last edited:
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
226
Points
16
The sad thing about the show is that none of the top 5 guys were 100% conditioned.
Branch is the winner and thats it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Freak

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
177
Points
18
I don't really like Evan's fdb shot. His outer pecs seem to curve inward, and his arms.. there's barely any separation between his bi's and tri's. Oh and Branch looked incredible. Deserved the win without a doubt
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Thanks Coach!!


I don't really like Evan's fdb shot. His outer pecs seem to curve inward, and his arms.. there's barely any separation between his bi's and tri's. Oh and Branch looked incredible. Deserved the win without a doubt

Evan's FDB pose looked better at the NY Pro in 2009, also his arms looked fuller. Anyway if he continues on improving, he could win the 2 big shows in the future.

_W5Q2883_PBJWOFTUTL-1.jpg







Rest of the routines from the Arnold Classic on youtube, here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSunnyrathore
 
A

advan140

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
12
Points
1
this year Arnold was whatever. Branch arms always seemed wierd to me. too small for his frame and Evans front double bicep pose looked really awkward. i rather wolf taken the win. poor dexter :+(
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Totally agree .. TKD
The guy with more surprises after Wolf with his decision to train without gurus
Evan was .. this might have also won the Arnold!
Really ..this young bodybuilder is Amazing .. He is very similar to me
Legendary great Mike Francois


Mike_Francois_26-1.jpg

 
Last edited:
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
Glad to see branch win one, he has been consistent all these years, and plus the columbus people love him.
I do think wolf was better (nice hair cut btw!) but i can easily see how branch won too.

and dex looks like he lost a good 10lbs or so imo
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Dexter was so flat and small that it's not even funny. Maybe he got sick or he has some health issues...
 
Top