• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini Micelanea Pics!

After viewing these presentations for you who will be the next Mr. Olympia?

• "The Blade" Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Quadrasaurus" Warrem

• "Ox" Centopani"

• Total voters
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: 2011 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini Micelaneas!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man Kai is ****ing thick and he looked harder on the RX pics similar to what he appeared on the video, he looked soft on those Flex pics that tkd posted i guess the lense of that camera that flex used had poor lighting

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Kai looks insanely good. HE has so much more density than everyone else. Im a fan of jay for sure he does look improved but i still hate the fact that he has all that extra skin on his glutes and back, it looks BAD! KAis stomach looks tight and stream line and fits perfect with his physique. Kai and Phil have the best genetics on stage, no question about that.

EDIT; Phil is going to be ridiculously hard to beat if he nails his conditioning.

Last edited:
J

joligr

Re: 2011 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Figure & Bikini Micelaneas!

Kai is not just legs, lower lats, thickness... WTF...ing huge arms, best bicep peak since Ronnie. This man could be the freakiest BBer ever seen

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Kai looks insanely good. HE has so much more density than everyone else. Im a fan of jay for sure he does look improved but i still hate the fact that he has all that extra skin on his glutes and back, it looks BAD! KAis stomach looks tight and stream line and fits perfect with his physique. Kai and Phil have the best genetics on stage, no question about that.

EDIT; Phil is going to be ridiculously hard to beat if he nails his conditioning.
More like Kai is going to be ridiculously hard to beat if he nails his conditioning.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol i agree with that too^

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: MD Version!

I have full faith in that Branch did not play the first 3!
Toney Freeman looks a bit more recovered!
From what I have seen: Places after seeing these presentations are:
1. Kai
2. Phil
3. Jay
4. Toney
5. Dexter
6. Branch
7. Mc Millian

Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Warehouse Gym in Pittsburgh with:
Michael Liberatore, Cristina Vujnich, Anthony Tenuta,
Jay Cutler, Hany Rambod, Phil Heath, and Branch Warren

Cork

Cork

Weren't we promised bikini pics?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Am i the only one that thinks kai 2 weeks out looks MORE MUSCULAR then branch during contest? That says something... Kay is smashing everyone in the leg department and his side chest is unbeatable. Jay still is bigger because his tremendously wide frame has a lot of room for muscle. Phil is gonna get swallowed by Kai. Phil 100% in shape doesnt have a chance against kai 100% in shape. The only thing Phil has better then Kai is his aesthetic, his traps and arm shape (kais arms are way bigger).

fdelval

fdelval

Am i the only one that thinks kai 2 weeks out looks MORE MUSCULAR then branch during contest? That says something... Kay is smashing everyone in the leg department and his side chest is unbeatable. Jay still is bigger because his tremendously wide frame has a lot of room for muscle. Phil is gonna get swallowed by Kai. Phil 100% in shape doesnt have a chance against kai 100% in shape. The only thing Phil has better then Kai is his aesthetic, his traps and arm shape (kais arms are way bigger).

100% true man

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

first off, kia has a completely different body structure than phil so muscularity will always be in kia's benefit, but at the same time kia's structure hurts him and makes him pose badly. and before anyone gets in me for dissing his posing. kia is an entertaining poser but good at maditories no...because he only has great parts and he has to work hard to pose and make them show better than his weakness. i personally believe and know that he has beyond detroyed his body with drugs the last couple years, and think he was more impressive before he blew up. he wasnt so massive but he displayed a more complete and pretty physique. the mass monsters days are fading quick, which is why i think phil once jay steps down which im betting is after this olympia, phil will be next mr olympia. he shows off not just great parts but a great balance of muscularity, conditioning, and symetry. name one weakness phil has besides his width. like i said the mass monster days are gone once jay retires and kia struggles alot to nail sub par conditioning, hows he gonna beat phil when he has been one of the most consistant recently. i like kia and phil alot but the way bodybuilding is looking right now kia better do something quick to fix all that oscar screwed up.

fdelval

fdelval

kia? like the cars brand?

Kiaelevaun532susventasmundialesennoviemb-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wtf.. that looks like a civic

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf.. that looks like a civic
I want this plane now!
KIA is very cheap and come out very good!
Here in Chile after the Japanese are the cheapest and best!
Now that model is a machine esclusive!

I'm hot with that car since it came out!
I want!

And so too red as muclemeds propaganda!!

2011-kia-koup-review-1.jpg

Last edited: