• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2011 Olympia Webcast Link Here!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
bodybuildingcomexclusive2011olympiawebca-1.jpg




http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2011-olympia-webcast/
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Please can some Mod or TalkAdm make this a sticky! ..Thanks
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Please can some Mod or TalkAdm make this a sticky! ..Thanks
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I would if I could. This site is all goofy now and doesn't seem to be letting me.

Site needs some serious fixing.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
No problem Coach, we'll bump this from hour to hour anyways lol.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Guys, just in case you have problems with the webcast, here's an alternative on how to make it work. Last year I had some problems with the stream from bb.com's site, my screen was white, maybe a flash player issue I don't know (I had everything updated and still nothing), and I couldn't watch it until I've tried with VLC media player. So, I thought this may help some of you if you'll have the same problem.


Step 1: download VLC media player, free from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/


Step 2: Open VLC. click on Media, then -> Open Network Stream

16gczsw-1.jpg



Step 3: Copy & paste the URL that Coach posted, http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2011-olympia-webcast/, and click play.

dyan4j-1.jpg



After the webcast will go live, it should work nice and smooth. Have fun.


Less than 4 hours to go!!!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^^^

great work TKD!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Thxs Bro!! ..great Work!! ..Big Hug!..In this great Big Muscle Party!

Thxs Bro!! ..great Work!! ..Big Hug! On this great Big Muscle Party!



No problem Coach, we'll bump this from hour to hour anyways lol.

Guys, just in case you have problems with the webcast, here's an alternative on how to make it work. Last year I had some problems with the stream from bb.com's site, my screen was white, maybe a flash player issue I don't know (I had everything updated and still nothing), and I couldn't watch it until I've tried with VLC media player. So, I thought this may help some of you if you'll have the same problem.


Step 1: download VLC media player, free from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/


Step 2: Open VLC. click on Media, then -> Open Network Stream

16gczsw-1.jpg



Step 3: Copy & paste the URL that Coach posted, http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2011-olympia-webcast/, and click play.

dyan4j-1.jpg



After the webcast will go live, it should work nice and smooth. Have fun.


Less than 4 hours to go!!!
 
oldez

oldez

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
182
Points
18
Guys, just in case you have problems with the webcast, here's an alternative on how to make it work. Last year I had some problems with the stream from bb.com's site, my screen was white, maybe a flash player issue I don't know (I had everything updated and still nothing), and I couldn't watch it until I've tried with VLC media player. So, I thought this may help some of you if you'll have the same problem.
After the webcast will go live, it should work nice and smooth. Have fun.


Less than 4 hours to go!!!
Yeah... That does not work.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
COACH stop saying muscle party... it sounds weird..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Sausage fest!!!!
 
oldez

oldez

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
182
Points
18
exactly...
If muscle party sounds gay then you could try describing the event.
"Watching tanned, shaved, muscular guys posing in tiny speedos and admiring their big pecs and hard rock glutes" ... That does not sound gay at all.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^^^

Just when COACH says it.
 

Similar threads

Top