• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2011 Tijuana Pro (Updates) Pics and Vids!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Nunn has this one in the bag... its nice to see so many non-top tier BBers showing up so good in the shows year around!
I am also glad Omar finally showed up well conditioned for a show!
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Final placings:

1. Ed Nunn
2. Marcus Haley
3. Robert Piotrkowicz
4. Moe Elmoussawi
5. Alfonso Del Rio
6. Who was sixth???

Robert finally nailed it and qualifies to the O. His midsection was still quite horrible. I'm also happy Silvio didn't place in the top 6. I just hate the guy lol.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
what a poor competition.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Final placings:

1. Ed Nunn
2. Marcus Haley
3. Robert Piotrkowicz
4. Moe Elmoussawi
5. Alfonso Del Rio
6. Who was sixth???

Robert finally nailed it and qualifies to the O. His midsection was still quite horrible. I'm also happy Silvio didn't place in the top 6. I just hate the guy lol.

What a mess of a scorecard lol!
2011tijuana_scorecard1-1.gif



So it was like this:

1. Ed Nunn
2. Marcus Haley
3. Robert Piotrkowicz
4. Moe Elmousawwi
5. Alfonso Del Rio
6. Daniele Seccarecci
7. Robert Burneika
8. Will Harris
9. Abbas Khatami
10. Manuel Lomeli
.
.
13. Silvio Samuel
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Thanks for the pics.

Moe was really soft.
Robert's physique is still weird.
Abbas has awesome hams and glutes.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: Silvio Will Compete in Tijuana!!

A big alien on board there! ..>>>>




0520fifth20callout_13JPG-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
LOL Burneika got 7th... that is a major let down for him...
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
Vladimir Sizov got seriously f***ed to be out of the top 12....IMO he was better as a package than the half top 10...Very lame competition in general with awful "pros" and horrible stage lighting...
 
d.capodiferro88

d.capodiferro88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
66
Points
8
6th place is a good news for our fellow national daniele seccarecci; let's hope he does even better in future shows.
what about gian enrico pica? he was originally scheduled to compete in tijuana and was also in the list for the pohoenix pro, but dropped that competition, too...
anybody knows why gep didn't compete?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
LOL Burneika got 7th... that is a major let down for him...

Ha! He deserves that lol. After Farah helped him getting his pro card last year, then getting his first O qualification after placing 5th at the NY Pro, Burneika said that he wasn't happy with the way he looked. In his own words he said he was "too small", so he decided to do his own prep for the O, and Tijuana Pro.

Looks like he will battle for the 15th place at best, at the O.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I cant believe Omar Deckard did not even land in the top 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Vladimir Sizov got seriously f***ed to be out of the top 12....IMO he was better as a package than the half top 10...Very lame competition in general with awful "pros" and horrible stage lighting...
x1000 ..I have the same taste of poor quality in my mouth too!
But I'm already adapted to such decisions!
The jury of the IFBB's always vote that way!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Vladimir Sizov got seriously f***ed to be out of the top 12....IMO he was better as a package than the half top 10...Very lame competition in general with awful "pros" and horrible stage lighting...


**** yeah, he shouldve been no lower then 3rd.
 
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
6th place to seccarecci...maybe not fair,but i'm very happy for him...a
good italian bodybuilder
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
4
Views
10K
111kg
1
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
3K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
6K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
tkD
Replies
14
Views
36K
ellena
E
Top