• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 Toronto Pro PICS and VIDEO

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ LMAO

Between Beyeke and Richardson, i cannot place one in front of the other, they both look phenominal in their own way.

F

Freak

Ben White looked like ****, he had the worst gut of all, actually there weren't really any guts besides his. Soft and watery as hell also. Tkd u say Frank looks like ****? IMO he looked pretty good. Since I didn't know he's gonna be competing, plus I wasn't paying too much attention when they called out his name, I was a little confused who the hell is this guy, looks like Frank, but as far as I know Frank had great arms (didn't know he tore his tris), his arm looked tiny in the side tris pose and his double bis looked weird. Great from the back though. Btw how the hell did he manage to tear both of them?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2011 Toronto Pro Men

Final Results

*1st Place Winner- Craig Richardson

*2nd- Lionel Beyeke

*3rd- Brandon Curry

4th- Frank McGrath

5th- Robert P

* Mr Olympia Qualification

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
good placings IMO

F

Freak

**** i was excited like a little girl who saw brad pitt. everyone left except bob chic, ronnie, dorian, farah and shawn and few others.. i was standing alone like a friggin statue by the stage watching and listening to these guys interviewing and stuff.. i was so excited i couldnt even say anything. and i wanted to. like ask andy haman where the **** is his whip cream, ask farah what changes he made for kai regarding fruits and so on...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
yeah good placing.

I would change Wrath with Curry though...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cork

Cork

Wow, Richardson won! Grats to him.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Triceps seem ok to me...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
**** i was excited like a little girl who saw brad pitt. was standing alone like a friggin statue by the stage watching and listening to these guys interviewing and stuff.. i was so excited i couldnt even say anything. and i wanted to. like ask andy haman where the **** is his whip cream, ask farah what changes he made for kai regarding fruits and so on...

sry had to :icon_mrgreen:

Tim Edit: Things I did not need to see in a BBing thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
OMG Daniel delete that ****.

how did you get your hand on heavyweight_88 vids??

F

Freak

lol check out 2:40 thats me standing right in the middle between dorian and shawn and then others (white shirt). im actually there throughout the whole 10 minutes in the beginning right above ronnies head a little to the right then exit to the left, then reappear from the left at 1:48 and so on woohoo :banana - not mine:

Last edited: