• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2012 FLEX PRO - Official pics and vid thread!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: FLEX PRO - Official pics and vid thread!

Fair judging? Come one, this is just pure bull****. Correa 5th? 1st or 2nd, in my eyes. Beyeke taking it? No way, 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

And again... Correa 5th?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

I dont think it was fair judging. Although Beyeke looked super impressive, he was too soft. Shawn Rhoden was too soft too. Correa was phenominal, when he hit the back double and other poses, the audience was clapping. I didnt see the night show though.

W

Workingroup

ben pakulski is a clown that has loaded his shoulders full of oil, this should not be awarded.

And how do you know it? you're his friend? I don't think he has a lot of oil, what happens is that it has a big pumping in his shoulders, one more time Pakulski should be first

W

Workingroup

Judging by that HD video, Lionel looked like crapppp. But, he's on the cover of FLEX magazine, so of course he would get the win.

That's the IFBB for ya.

Of Course, I Agree with you man, it's the real TRUE. :(

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

ben pakulski is a clown that has loaded his shoulders full of oil, this should not be awarded.

Have you seen him hit the most muscular? his shoulder change shape and get super striated. Syntholed muscles usually dont change shape much during posing because they are so swollen and they usually dont show much striations.

Im not too upset. Lionel was very aesthetic, Ben's waist is so big from the side, sometimes it was absurd while Lionels waist is small as hell.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

Ben's waist is so big from the side, sometimes it was absurd while Lionels waist is small as hell.
This jumped out at me in the video. Ben's conditioning seems on-point but his chest and arms aren't really congruent with how thick his waist is.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

This jumped out at me in the video. Ben's conditioning seems on-point but his chest and arms aren't really congruent with how thick his waist is.

x2

Pakulski was too bloated, he has some superb bodyparts for sure but others are really weak like arms or back. He should've lost to beyeke.

the only place I argue is Correa's a guy that brings that level of condition should be rewarded.

I had Fouad second place (although not in my top6 prediction ;) ) he was a complete bodybuilder crisp and hard,only issue is structure but it's not too bad...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

I'd comment a thing or two about the show, but I haven't seen all the pictures yet. So I'll act like a noob, and be happy that Lionel won and I won some virtual points too, lol.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

**** those damn judges messing up my predictions.........................................ROFL

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

107wtmk_ZYQYGAYUQKJPG-1.jpg

and a picture from last years show
JB5_2758wtmk_HSLALWFIBJJPG-1.jpg

do tell me that those shoulders are all muscle

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kaloian_BG

Kaloian_BG

Pakulski forget his back in home:)