• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Did you watch the VP debate?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it definetely was a calculated effort, if he had teared into her the way alot of us was suspecting, he would end up looking arrogant and belittling. hed probably loose votes by doing that. i think he did a good job in that debate. he showed he had alot more knowledge and more depth in his answers than palin, and at the same time he didnt come off as arrogant.

good post i agree. but i personally don't think he would look arrogant or belittling at all. i think he would look like someone who is well qualified for the VP position and at the same time exposing someone's epic lack of knowledge skill and experience. palin is a joke.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't tell Tonyk (or my family) this... but if I do not write in Ron Paul I might actually be voting for Obama now.... :spy:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't tell Tonyk (or my family) this... but if I do not write in Ron Paul I might actually be voting for Obama now.... :spy:

OOOOOOOOOOO SHIT REPPED!!!!!!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OOOOOOOOOOO SHIT REPPED!!!!!!!

Meh, Obama is going to be a disaster, it's kinda silly you can't see that. He's such a flake, and is as status quo as they come.

Having said that, I hope he wins, just so things turn to shit even more, and then maybe someone like Jesse Ventura will have a chance in 2012.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh, Obama is going to be a disaster, it's kinda silly you can't see that. He's such a flake, and is as status quo as they come.

Having said that, I hope he wins, just so things turn to shit even more, and then maybe someone like Jesse Ventura will have a chance in 2012.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he will not continue more of the same and has the middle class (me) in mind compared to McCain.. that doesn't mean that it is the right way to go (Ron Paul would be of course). However, after hearing his recent speeches and McCain's I just can't support the McCain/Palin ticket. It is the "lesser of two evils" and I am leaning towards Obama. :carduindisguise

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he will not continue more of the same and has the middle class (me) in mind compared to McCain.. that doesn't mean that it is the right way to go (Ron Paul would be of course). However, after hearing his recent speeches and McCain's I just can't support the McCain/Palin ticket. It is the "lesser of two evils" and I am leaning towards Obama. :carduindisguise

Fair points dude, I actually think the democratic ticket may be the more "intelligent" ones, but that doesn't mean that they will do better than the less intelligent ones (Republicans) who might not get much passed. In the case of government, most times doing something is much worse than doing nothing.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone has good points but one will never know how someone is going to do in office until they are in office.

I cant quite remember but what was the vibe on Georgy before he got into office the fist time. I was only like 11 and I cant remember.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like did people think he would do bad or think he would do good???????

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked Bidens closing statement, I thought that was pretty good. Also when Biden was saying McCain was far from being a Maverick :49: He was totally bashing him the whole debate.