• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Did you watch the VP debate?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
it definetely was a calculated effort, if he had teared into her the way alot of us was suspecting, he would end up looking arrogant and belittling. hed probably loose votes by doing that. i think he did a good job in that debate. he showed he had alot more knowledge and more depth in his answers than palin, and at the same time he didnt come off as arrogant.


good post i agree. but i personally don't think he would look arrogant or belittling at all. i think he would look like someone who is well qualified for the VP position and at the same time exposing someone's epic lack of knowledge skill and experience. palin is a joke.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Don't tell Tonyk (or my family) this... but if I do not write in Ron Paul I might actually be voting for Obama now.... :spy:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Don't tell Tonyk (or my family) this... but if I do not write in Ron Paul I might actually be voting for Obama now.... :spy:

OOOOOOOOOOO SHIT REPPED!!!!!!!
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
OOOOOOOOOOO SHIT REPPED!!!!!!!

Meh, Obama is going to be a disaster, it's kinda silly you can't see that. He's such a flake, and is as status quo as they come.

Having said that, I hope he wins, just so things turn to shit even more, and then maybe someone like Jesse Ventura will have a chance in 2012.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Meh, Obama is going to be a disaster, it's kinda silly you can't see that. He's such a flake, and is as status quo as they come.

Having said that, I hope he wins, just so things turn to shit even more, and then maybe someone like Jesse Ventura will have a chance in 2012.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he will not continue more of the same and has the middle class (me) in mind compared to McCain.. that doesn't mean that it is the right way to go (Ron Paul would be of course). However, after hearing his recent speeches and McCain's I just can't support the McCain/Palin ticket. It is the "lesser of two evils" and I am leaning towards Obama. :carduindisguise
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt that he will not continue more of the same and has the middle class (me) in mind compared to McCain.. that doesn't mean that it is the right way to go (Ron Paul would be of course). However, after hearing his recent speeches and McCain's I just can't support the McCain/Palin ticket. It is the "lesser of two evils" and I am leaning towards Obama. :carduindisguise

Fair points dude, I actually think the democratic ticket may be the more "intelligent" ones, but that doesn't mean that they will do better than the less intelligent ones (Republicans) who might not get much passed. In the case of government, most times doing something is much worse than doing nothing.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Everyone has good points but one will never know how someone is going to do in office until they are in office.

I cant quite remember but what was the vibe on Georgy before he got into office the fist time. I was only like 11 and I cant remember.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Like did people think he would do bad or think he would do good???????
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
I liked Bidens closing statement, I thought that was pretty good. Also when Biden was saying McCain was far from being a Maverick :49: He was totally bashing him the whole debate.
 
Top