• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

2014 Arnold Classic Thread!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Flex looks like he could compete in both 212 & open.... and win both! Very impressive :borat:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Evan Centopani at 5 weeks out!

57nC9NG-1.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Evan looks very impressive but then most-musculars have always been his strong point... the real question is how he looks in FDB
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Evan looks very impressive but then most-musculars have always been his strong point... the real question is how he looks in FDB

That was his weakest pose imo, the FDB. If he improves that (maybe it could improve it only from posing alone), and the RLS, he is a top 3 contender for the Mr O this year, imo of course.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
2 more update pics of Flex Lewis and Ed Nunn:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Evan Centopani 5 weeks out:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Hide looking kinda small, even for 212's:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Hides a gonner! There is no way he is going to come close to the top three!
Evan looks good from back too! Curry _ I hate him and I am overjoyed that he looks like crap!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
..and the video for the back workout is up! Evan & Jose:

 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
^ Two of the NICEST IFBB Pros! Good stuff!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ Two of the NICEST IFBB Pros! Good stuff!

Yup, I agree.

Here's Evan's side chest weeks before the 2014 Arnold. Legs and chest are looking thicker from the side imo.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Another one with better contrast:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
A really interesting comparison this year would be between Branch Warren and Ben Pakulski. This time I think BPak will place ahead of Branch.

1743692_516458745139143_526563882_n-1.jpg
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Yup, I agree.

Here's Evan's side chest weeks before the 2014 Arnold. Legs and chest are looking thicker from the side imo.

DAMNNNN his chest looks AWESOME... the outer & lower portion which always was his achilles heel... I hope it looks just as good in other poses too! If he can now only learn to hit the FDB shot better. Because of "thin" lower and outer pecs his FDB usually gives an odd "concave" look. Getting that fixed will do wonders for him.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Cedric McMillan 5 weeks out. He might be leaner this time, but I was hoping to see him a lil bit bigger overall.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Shawn Rhoden update. IMO he will battle with Wolf for the title this year.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
That picture of Curry_ I bet you can find a 100 of those on walls all around his house!
Yes you are right about Cedric _ once again he seems to have dieted down too much!
Roheden looks great and looking at the trend of past few shows I predict IFBB judges showering their blessings on him more than they do on Wolf!
 

Similar threads

TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
8K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
5K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
TalkAdmin
Replies
54
Views
37K
mvsf1
M
Top